Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many chapters will you keep crying? I guess it will take you to read half-way through 1098 to figure it out you were wrong for over 2-3 months now.

What next? Do you have a backup avatar and signature for Gorosei or Imu? The Celestial Dragon's secretary isn't going to do anything for a while either way.
I'm barely even here writting, tf.

I'm just against what he was trying to do, which was pretty a disingenuous arguement.
Post automatically merged:

A bunch of deranged admiral fans holy shit. Lol
And you are not a deranged Yonko fan?

1098 either fighting chapter, or more flashbacks
1099 mostly will be a chapter about kuma (99 = kyu kyu (nikyu nikyu))

i hope so.. dying kuma fly to egghead (from goh d roger mega theory) seems would not enough to repel saturn.
but if dragon/iva/sabo also come to egghead, probably saturn will lose a leg or two.. lmao

thus
- dragon & iva will talk to kuma one last time (before he died)
- dragon will meet luffy (1100), and declared something ? maybe ?
- they probably will severely injured saturn (or even kidnapped / killed him)
- it completes the previous narrative story about shocking news (before egghead flashback)
Half of it can be flashback, it's not necessarily full flashback chapter.

1099 in theory yes. But I am certain it's more closely to being Nika chapter. Any combination of the random theories floating around can be expected.

Is Kuma 100% going to EggHead? How do you know he isn't headed for Vivi / Alabasta or one of the other possible options. The highest likelihood is EggHead however there are still other possibilities and Oda managed to do unexpected things and even disappoint in the past.

Kuma travels much faster than a ship. Unless Dragon does indeed have some wind powers that move his sails faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.