Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so that explains why Akainu held a huge grudge on Luffy like that. I always found it weird how Akainu kept addressing Luffy as "Dragon's son" as if he held a personal grudge over Dragon.
I think both were admirals or at least vice admirals back then but Dragon found out that no justice exists and basically "betrayed" the navy and thus, Akainu.

What are the chances that Dragon and Garp are coordinating in some way and the reason why Dragon has eluded capture for so long.

Anyone got the timeline straightened out?
It’s hard to say because we don’t know when or what made Dragon leave the marines so far. Earliest we have of him is Roger execution and it’s hard to say if he had already left or was going to leave them at that time

Wow, so that explains why Akainu held a huge grudge on Luffy like that. I always found it weird how Akainu kept addressing Luffy as "Dragon's son" as if he held a personal grudge over Dragon.
I think both were admirals or at least vice admirals back then but Dragon found out that no justice exists and basically "betrayed" the navy and thus, Akainu.
Other than most likely being rivals, I do wonder if they used to be friends before Dragon's betrayal.

Status
Not open for further replies.