Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Interesting lore about Sorbet so far.

I'm so glad Dragon being an ex Marine is actually canon too. Him and Akainu are the same age I think too? Definitely former rivals and "allies", maybe a 1 way rivalry at least lol.

I always believed Akainu actually based himself on Garp the Hero of the Marines (an unapologetic, brash, reckless, decisive etc type person who is gung-ho and talks with his fists too, not reliant on swords/weapons and strong advocate of justice and loyalty to it and duty too ofc) so that could spur his hatred towards Dragon and Luffy too.

I really don't believe it's coincidence that Akainu and Garp both prefer to fight literally hands on, with their fists instead and both have major dog symbolism too.

The worst part is that sandman said that both translations were correct and he was saying that TCB was better because it portrayed better the gravity of Luffy's punch, he was not even defending their agenda.

@SakazukiTheFist sandman would have not posted that if it wasn't the obvious thing to say, especially after reading the manga in Japanese, use your brain for a second. The people in the comments are coping like you guys are. Stop pulling mental gymnastics.

The conclusion is the same than Luffy vs Lucci.

Luffy still had plenty left in the tank after Lucci where as with kizaru it's stated verbatim that luffy reached his limit.

It makes sense that the strongest person that has a highest wanted bounty from WG
is actually Akainu's peer and an ex-marine

Dragon being way stronger than Gooffy also makes sense since the "father is broken" troupe in shonen

I wouldn't be surprised that Dragon was an admiral candidate with Akainu and Kizaru when they were Vice Admirals, since they joined before Aokiji did and all seem to be relative in age

Status
Not open for further replies.