Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Akainu 100% has it, it is impossible that he doesn’t. He is also FA, technically the ”captain” equivalent of the entire organization. Fujitora has a high chance of having it too, he follows through to his ideals and the only non-logia user. Clearly made to be a standout, not a subordinate type like Kizaru and GB who follows around orders.
Personally the idea that none of the 5 are CoC users makes the most sense to me atp.

Yeah, but we also know there are differences. No one would say Kizaru is on the same level as Akainu, so I don't see a problem if he has AdvCoc and Kizaru doesn't.

But we'll see.
That's pretty much just fan opinions.

Nothing in the manga really separates Akainu from Kuzan/Kizaru tbh. It's only fan expectations. If Akainu is 100 these guys are 99/98.

That's the point.

Kizaru was never shown to be the Jack to Akainu/Aokiji's King/Queen. They were grouped as a trio of near equals consistently, so if Akainu & Aokiji have it then Kizaru does too.

I'm starting to think it'll either be None of the 5 or just Akainu alone being a CoC user.
I don't think they were ever group near equals consistently Akainu alway just seem to have that edge .
He kill Ace and destroy WB and other people body parts .
Get pass all of WB commders and Croc , etc etc
To Me Oda always play him up more in story context and even out saying he some or high AP in manga .
Or if he was lead OP would done in a year lol.

It's funny when you think about it, the current Luffy is about to accomplish two things that people older and far more experienced than him had been trying to do in 20+ years. 1st is finding Laugh Tale and second, liberating the world. All it takes was an innocent but moronic kid and a fruit with a god's name.
that protagonist plot power for you, I actually would have love to see time move on more during the different arcs and Luffy being 30 something around the end of the story

Luffy will be the strongest when he's still 19. How fast people grow in strength at certain ages is up to Oda to decide.

I personally wouldn't be surprised if he had a fast growth rate in power.
The only person from midgen and older gen to become solid top tier while being younger than 36 is Shanks (at 33y.o)

(Not counting Worstgen members)

I don't expect Dragon to be top tier or Admiral level at 25-30

Akainu put the same respect on Dragons name that he did Roger while he trashed Whitebeard meaning Akainu viewed Dragon over Whitebeard.

Dragon > Shanks, Mihawk, Blackbeard, Old Whitebeard, Kaido, Big Mom

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't think they were ever group near equals consistently Akainu alway just seem to have that edge .
He kill Ace and destroy WB and other people body parts .
Get pass all of WB commders and Croc , etc etc
To Me Oda always play him up more in story context and even out saying he some or high AP in manga .
Or if he was lead OP would done in a year lol.
He did all of that.
And then proceeded to go 50/50 with Kuzan when both went all out.

There is no separating Akainu from Kuzan after Oda drew that.

I mean you are right in a sense.

They gave up on their ambition/ideology and decided to became mere cogs.

However, you have to realize that doing this implies that they are being slaves to the World Government and working for the Celestial Dragons, that they are obeying the Five Elders who are stronger than them.

Something that Coby, Garp and Dragon didn't want to do.
yes
Coby, Garp, Fujitora and Dragon are moral justice marines.

Akainu, Kizaru and Greenbull are absolute justice marines.

The final war will be lightness vs darkness, the Sun (Nika) vs the Earth (Imu), moral justice vs absolute justice.
Yeah kinda no

Nothing in the manga really separates Akainu from Kuzan/Kizaru tbh. It's only fan expectations. If Akainu is 100 these guys are 99/98.
True, but at this point is what we have.

All in all, even about Dragon we have only fan expectations, and many others are in the same situation.

But Kizaru's future role will clear things up, one way or another.

Like what @ConquistadoR said , there is a hella difference between CoC Admirals and CoC Less admirals :

<> CoC Admirals :
Garp and Sengoku

<> CoC Less Admirals :
Akainu - Kizaru - Kuzan - Fuji - Fraud bull

× CoC Admirals got portrayed to be conquerors and seen in a different light when PK Roger mentioned them as ppl who could catch him .

× CoC Old ass Garp embrassed the shit out of CoC less Admiral Kuzan and needing Shiryu to weaken him .

× Shanks embrassed the shit outta GB , who is mentioned on a similar with Old Legends like Old rayleigh .

× Kizaru got incapacitated against 10 min stamina Luffy using adv CoC .

Now Dragon having CoC , and they want to hype him for CoC less admirals
:risitasad:

Luffy & Ace were fucking Rookies when this happened 🤣

Nice job comparing growing Rookies to 50 year old Lifelong sailors who've mastered their abilities.
You're talking about going 50/50 not prime or rookie

Akainu having CoC doesn't mean he unlocked it at 50...even if he did,

You can go 50/50 against someone who's not a conqueror.

Like what @ConquistadoR said , there is a hella difference between CoC Admirals and CoC Less admirals :

<> CoC Admirals :
Garp and Sengoku

<> CoC Less Admirals :

× CoC Admirals got portrayed to be conquerors and seen in a different light when PK Roger mentioned them as ppl who could catch him .

× CoC Old ass Garp embrassed the shit out of CoC less Admiral Kuzan and needing Shiryu to weaken him .

× Shanks embrassed the shit outta GB , who is mentioned on a similar with Old Legends like Old rayleigh .

Stop shitting on Fuji

<> CoC Admirals :
Garp and Sengoku

<> CoC Less Admirals :

Exactly this.

Only CoC marines will prevail and these marines will never accept to be mere cogs of the Celestial Dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.