Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah not zoro but come on, seriously you skipping best possible content to really piss off fan for random piece of shit of character that no one give a shit and Loda is repetting this shit so many times that I am so fuking done
The Kuma flashback is necessary, it is giving us a lot of important things:
- Kuma's past and how he was a Buccaneer (that spread the legend of Nika)
- Nika is liberating Kuma and Bonney in Egghead
- The CDs and Saturn in God Valley
- How the revolutionaries were formed
- Dragon lore
- Shanks lore
- Roger, Kaido, Linlin, Rocks... lore
- Garp lore
- Devil fruit lore
- and the list is long

How is this boring?

- Dragon lore
- Shanks lore
- Garp lore
- Devil fruit lore
- and the list is long

How is this boring?
I am done, Loda storytelling is just fucking trash. 90% of the point you mention aint happeining that are your hope:suresure:

- Dragon lore
- Shanks lore
- Garp lore
- Devil fruit lore
- and the list is long

How is this boring?
Because oda sets up hype moments then just skips it.

Kuma escaping from Saturn -> Skipped
Iva escaping from Big Mom -> Skipped
Kuma somehow saving hundreds of slaves during the god valley incident -> Skipped

It’s not boring but it’s tedious to see something hype about to happen then we just skip it. Don’t get me wrong I loved the scene in Sorbet kingdom of kuma and Ginny crying, my favorite part of last chapter, but the god valley portion of the chapter was actual ass.

Shiro is the more common word usage. Also this would just sound like the popular Magi character, so Oda would likely avoid this.
But Hakuryuu sounds cooler. Oda could have named Greenbull "Midori Gyu" or "Midori Ushi" but he named him "Ryokugyu" for the coolness factor.

Kuma somehow saving hundreds of slaves during the god valley incident -> Skipped

It’s not boring but it’s tedious to see something hype about to happen then we just skip it. Don’t get me wrong I loved the scene in Sorbet kingdom of kuma and Ginny crying, my favorite part of last chapter, but the god valley portion of the chapter was actual ass.
Yes but it's necessary buildup for Nika defeating Saturn and liberating both Bonney and Kuma and other future events: like knowing that Shanks is a celestial dragon, revolutionary army hype (they are facing the holy knights soon) and so on.

Iva escaping from Big Mom shouldn’t need explaining. It’s just common sense.

Kuma ate the fruit and was confronted by Saturn and Big Mom dipped after getting the fruit because that was the whole point of the rocks pirates being there.

Kuma used his devil fruit to escape to Sorbet Kingdom, you’re just dumb.

Apollo

The Sol King
‎
The only person from midgen and older gen to become solid top tier while being younger than 36 is Shanks (at 33y.o)

(Not counting Worstgen members)

I don't expect Dragon to be top tier or Admiral level at 25-30
Oda needed Shanks to be a yonko at 33, so he made him into one. Dragon can be an admiral at whichever age Oda needs him to be.

He might not end up being an admiral at that age, but I don't see how Oda can justify him becoming so dangerous so quickly if he was a lower rank.

Thats the point.

I dont believe that an increase in rank necessarily means an increase in power. In fact Akainu went 50/50 with Aokiji just to become FA.
We say they went 50/50 because of punk hazard, but that was only the effect of their DFs.

After the fight, Akainu walked away with some scars while Aokiji couldn't walk because he was missing a leg and left the marines a broken man.

Yeah if the fight lasted for like an hour you’d have a point. There was ten days straight. For all we know Sakazuki only got that chance to take his leg because Kuzan made a mistake or because kuzan hesitated. Oda setting up fights like this is done to say these combatants are close in power.
I don't see it that was way Oda did he fight last so long it cool thing ( always find this stupid lol )
But mistakes can happen or Kuzan could have hesitated even in hour fight .
Like you see we don't how the fight went that could have been spamming ice and magma for days .
Still at the end of the Kuzan lost a foot and Akainu had him for dead .

All of your complaints can easily be solved with Kuma’s devil fruit abilities 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.