Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
@CoC: Color of Clowns have you told the people your theory on Bonney being half Kuma and Ginny and half Big Mom? :pepebusi:
More or less.

I want to wait for the TCB translation to actually get deep into it, though.

At the least, Bonney clearly has character traits associated with both Big Mom and Ginny.

I think she's not Kuma's kid on any level, though, because I forgot we had the scene where she used Distorted Future to give herself a Buccaneer body, meaning she's currently not a Buccaneer.

At this point, I'd be very surprised if Bonney is not a clone. If she was actually Kuma's child, it would be obvious by her build. The Buccaneer's are a race, meaning if Bonney inherited Kuma's genes, she would have the build she has in Distorted Future.

The World Government is aware of Bonney, with Lucci even saying they no longer have any use for her, which implies the World Government originally wanted to use her for something. This is why I think Bonney is a clone of Big Mom and Ginny: why would the WG let Vegapunk clone Ginny to make Bonney? What would they get out of it? BUT, since Big Mom and Ginny both have pink hair, Vegapunk could get away with slipping Ginny's DNA into Big Mom's DNA.

We know lineage factors can be mixed because of Vegapunk mixing King's Lunarian Lineage Factor with the Lineage Factors of the Shichibukai to create the Seraphim.

If Vegapunk slipped Ginny's DNA into Big Mom's DNA, he could recreate Ginny in theory, then claim to the WG the clone was a failure.

Stussy is a clone who is working for Vegapunk. Which pirate had their territory infilitrated by Stussy? Big Mom.

Stussy stole Big Mom's DNA to create a Big Mom clone, Vegapunk used it as an opportunity to try to recreate Ginny. The experiment wasn't perfect, and Bonney is a mix of both Ginny's kind personality, and Big Mom's stubborn, moody, murderous personality.

WELP, nevermind, I wrote the theory anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.