Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
You’re going to have a rough week when Crocodile kills Ryokugyu
Post automatically merged:

People threw out bait and caught Rootbeer. What a fucking time on this site
I was talking to @Mr. Reloaded and I seriously think Brook might fight Green Bull at some point.

-Brook has ice to negate Green Bull's plants.
-Aramaki's Fruit spawns life around him. Brook's Fruit is connected to the underworld.
-Brook cannot have his life sucked by Green Bull's trees because there is nothing left to suck, only bone.
-Both use single sword style.
-Green Bull has a tattoo about suicide, Brook is dead.
-Both have been shown smoking.
-Who is the most famous character in One Piece with an afro who isn't Brook? Gaimon. What color was his afro??????? That's right, green.

I don't think Brook would win, but I'd love to see the clash. Brook has some of the best protagonist-fights-but-loses fights in the series; Brook vs Ryuma, Brook vs Big Mom.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Really a man who didn’t even want to fight a single small fleet is willing to declare war on the entire marine organization alone?
Yes...

Single small fleet wasn't enough to kill even his boredom....🤷

Entire Marine organization is needed for that....:myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I cannot imagine how people read Coby squeaking out one Honesty Impact before passing out and think "My Boy Koby is gonna beat Kuzan, the man Fleet Admiral Akainu took 10 days to beat".
Because doffy ass kisser
The whole chapter was set up of a fight of garps former student vs his current student

I was talking to @Mr. Reloaded and I seriously think Brook might fight Green Bull at some point.

-Brook has ice to negate Green Bull's plants.
-Aramaki's Fruit spawns life around him. Brook's Fruit is connected to the underworld.
-Brook cannot have his life sucked by Green Bull's trees because there is nothing left to suck, only bone.
-Both use single sword style.
-Green Bull has a tattoo about suicide, Brook is dead.
-Both have been shown smoking.
-Who is the most famous character in One Piece with an afro who isn't Brook? Gaimon. What color was his afro??????? That's right, green.

I don't think Brook would win, but I'd love to see the clash. Brook has some of the best protagonist-fights-but-loses fights in the series; Brook vs Ryuma, Brook vs Big Mom.
This would be cool.

It's hilarious
They all bums
Coby is the new garp
Coby is the one who will beat kuzan
Coby is the third top guy of the new gen the one they think sanji is
Coby is the one who trained with a legend like luffy and zoro
Coby is the one who unlocked haki pre skip like luffy and zoro
Coby is the one who is going into eos with advanced haki like luffy and zoro
Sanji Drake Smoker are all bums
Clown fr

Yes...

Single small fleet wasn't enough to kill even his boredom....🤷

Entire Marine organization is needed to for that....:myman:
Nah, that man would rather just live in peace afterall. He doesn’t want to fight. Thank god he knows Crocs strong enough to fight with him otherwise he’d never choose this fight
:myman:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because doffy ass kisser
The whole chapter was set up of a fight of garps former student vs his current student
It's pretty obvious for Koby to fight Kuzan both are students of Garp and were heavily focused in pirate island
:risitavirus:

I will lose every shred of respect I ever had for Admirals if Coby beats Kuzan, I'll be honest.
No amount of asspull Powerups can make it make sense.

1098 better be a fighting chapter at EggHead

We need at least the start of the fight vs Saturn!

If Dragon has one of the mythical 4 god fruits, then it will be definitely be enough to kill Saturn if Revs arrive at EggHead.
I see it either being drums of liberation activating and Luffys clashing with Saturn to "free" bonney (Kuma arriving or something too)

Or 1098 ending with a silhouette of Dragon pulling up to Egghead. I think more likely is drums of liberation since the build up and foreshadowing, but either are hype and Oda often gives a hype chapter right before break.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah, that man would rather just live in peace afterall. He doesn’t want to fight. Thank god he knows Crocs strong enough to fight with him otherwise he’d never choose this fight
:myman:
Crocs.....same croc who got done in by Alabasta luffy.....

Croc and buggy should celebrate that they got bounty raise because of Mihawk otherwise they aren't even worthy of being Warlords

Status
Not open for further replies.