Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they all are truly immortal and lived a couple hundred years, it'd be mind boggling as to how they'd be weaker, considering how much time they've had to grow. Look at Saturn. It seems his body just exudes Advances Conquerors Haki. That's some next level shit.
I mean it isn't worth much if they just got immortality surgery. Though I don't believe they're all immortal. At least some of them refer to periods of the void centuries as something they themselves only know as legends. And given we know of other characters way past 100, like Dr Kureha, which is like 140 years old, the Gorosei being very old (especially Saturn, who looks the oldest) isn't yet something extraordinary.

I don't see how the Gorosei are stronger than Kaido. Based on what? Excluding a bit of Haki from their body? Kaido has shown that too. We even know armament can have the same effect (though it should be CoC in Saturn's case).

If they all are truly immortal and lived a couple hundred years, it'd be mind boggling as to how they'd be weaker, considering how much time they've had to grow. Look at Saturn. It seems his body just exudes Advances Conquerors Haki. That's some next level shit.
Starting with the end of it, I don't think Saturn is emitting Coc.
Firstly, no one has ever addressed the CoC black lighting, and on the contrary this was the first thing that happened with Saturn. However, this is primarily because no one, ever and in any situation, reacted to it. Not even the fodder marines fainted, not even kid, salve Kuma. Literally no one and no one has ever addressed it as CoC, mugi in primis.
So I think that effect is just connected to his power.

The only way I could have seen them being stronger than the strongest in the world is if they were from the void century, but we know they aren't.

All in all, WB, Kaiso, Mihawk, Akainu and so on have far more qualifications than them. But we'll see.

I don't see how the Gorosei are stronger than Kaido. Based on what? Excluding a bit of Haki from their body? Kaido has shown that too. We even know armament can have the same effect (though it should be CoC in Saturn's case).
So far portrayal speaks good for Gorosei, Saturn wasn´t even a single worried in God Valley and could walk around even thought beasts like Xebec,Roger,Primebeard, been on that island.

And these 3 are above Kaido in pl.
Even if Kaido is stronger, the gap is probably very small.

So far portrayal speaks good for Gorosei, Saturn wasn´t even a single worried in God Valley and could walk around even thought beasts like Xebec,Roger,Primebeard, been on that island.

WW slandered Luffy too, but that does not mean he was stronger (he was astonishingly weaker, in fact), and so on.
Dofla was also very cool about Fuji, but he would have been trashed.

We'll see, but I would not bet too much on the evil bug.

There was little to be afraid of, Rocks and Roger pirates came for different objectives than targeting Saturn. The holy Knights weren't afraid of their appearance either. Just like the Samurai alliance faced the Yonko. That alone doesn't qualify Saturn to be Yonko level.

Just remember, there need to be 5 guys to defeat the Gorosei. Luffy might not be one of them, as he is reserved for Imu. So who are those Kaido level+ level fighters going to be?

There was little to be afraid of, Rocks and Roger pirates came for different objectives than targeting Saturn. The holy Knights weren't afraid of their appearance either. Just like the Samurai alliance faced the Yonko. That alone doesn't qualify Saturn to be Yonko level.

Just remember, there need to be 5 guys to defeat the Gorosei. Luffy might not be one of them, as he is reserved for Imu. So who are those Kaido level+ level fighters going to be?
Law,Kid,Sanji,Zoro and maybe Sabo?
All of these five have potential to come close to Kaido pl.
I mean Zoro is the best example which we need to know for the powerscaling answer.
If he face a Gorosei after his Mihawk battle, you can be damn sure that the Gorosei are at least Yonkou lvl. But if he face a Gorosei first and then Mihawk, the opposite would be the case and I would agree with you.

Law,Kid,Sanji,Zoro and maybe Sabo?
All of these five have potential to come close to Kaido pl.
I mean Zoro is the best example which we need to know for the powerscaling answer.
If he face a Gorosei after his Mihawk battle, you can be damn sure that the Gorosei are at least Yonkou lvl. But if he face a Gorosei first and then Mihawk, the opposite would be the case and I would agree with you.
Kid is at the bottom of the sea right now. Replace him with Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.