Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both? Sort of? There are some supes from main show that made appearances.

Real spoilers, tread carefully:
tek knight fucks every hole in objects he sees, for example he was screwing a tree
I read the comics back in the day, that sounds accurate to his character.

I only saw the first two or three episodes, might binge the rest when I have the time.

Is this some disingenuous poor attempt to downplay Law's durability/endurance feat? :seriously:

I'm guessing you don't think Kizaru > G4 Snakeman since those were weak punches with no form in them either.
??
NO its actually truth based on real skills in fighting .
Law was too close too her she was unable to put any weight in her punches Kizaru was far from luffy he was able to go all out not BM physically it is impossible to use all your strenght in short punches like that no weight behind those punches and its the truth .
It would have been way more efficient if she squished him with her hand and forced law to let it go or lose all his bones . Try if you dont believe me imagine a small target on your chest and hit it with all your strenght not much power in those punches right ? Too close .
The facts that BM was laying on her back don't help too she oculd only use her hips to get power and she did'nt . Those were at best haki slaps .

G

Gorosei Informer

I forgot this came out. I don’t think there’s really anything about it deserving of an award…
Professor Garlick deserves some awards at least....

(Oh no I'm having a Goat moment now...)

I was saying it sarcastically anyway, the Internet was WORSHIPPING it just before and when it came out but hype for it died extremely fast like someone hit it with avada kedavra.

There's some HILARIOUS Mods for it though! Since it's discounted atm and I can run it finally, I really want to buy it and play it!

I've desperately needed a proper Harry Potter game to play since my Gamecube days, legs Harry Potter games have been my compromise LOL!

:risitameh::risiup:

Status
Not open for further replies.