Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The son of the 4th hokage who sacrificed his life to protect the village and stop "Madara" Tobito and him and his wife re-sealed the rampaging Kyuubi, only for their son to be treated like this. Made me fucking sick. The mentor of Narutos father, his predecessor was meant to take care of the orphaned Naruto and not let him be demonised for having a literal demon inside him which was not his fault nor his choice or within his control, fuck Konoha man lol.
Pain and Orochimaru delivered karma to them, Konoha the original Wano /s.

Soul Society, well the Gotei 13 were pretty extreme too in their own ways ofc. Straight up trying to execute Rukia in one of the most overkill, over the top, brutal, unnecessary methods because she gave her powers to Ichigo to help him save his friend and even themselves ffs lmao.
I mean fair Lmao. And to be fair in Bleach that was explained that Rukias punishment was way more harsh than usual because Aizen killed the Central 46 and needed an opportunity to take the hogyoku from Rukias soul.

G

Gorosei Informer

Didn't even know another Assassins Creed was out :saden:
LMFAO, it's probably the least hyped release I've seen for a AC game. I only knew it was out now due to some YouTubes I like doing videos on it and some random recommended videos exposing how bad it is.

Apparently it's not a "full AC experience", a shorter game and it has SERIOUS issues too. Sounds like the 2D games for India, China and Russia which really passed me off that they made them in 2D instead but that might be a blessing on hindsight lmfao.
Post automatically merged:

I mean fair Lmao. And to be fair in Bleach that was explained that Rukias punishment was way more harsh than usual because Aizen killed the Central 46 and needed an opportunity to take the hogyoku from Rukias soul.
Oh yeah great point! Fucking Aizen! So many decent people suffered so much due to him!

G

Gorosei Informer

Game of the year:
Tears of the Kingdom

Best Family game:
Super Mario Bros Wonder

Best fighting:
Mortal Kombat 1

Best Action:
Spiderman 2

Best Role Play:
FF16

Best Game Direction:
BG3

Draft predictions
This is extremely plausible imo, makes sense. I'd definitely expect these exact results. Could be between FF16 and BG3 for RPG too ofc.

G

Gorosei Informer

At least in Dota2 nobody would yell at you for carrying with support.
Lmao true, that would be a first! They do go mental if you don't "ward properly", if you take a single last hit, you don't be a sacrifical lamb to save their life, if you take their kill by accident, if you leave them to stack camps/ward/gank or assist other lanes or w/e and they get killed especially lol.
Post automatically merged:

Best Indie Game: Sea of Stars
A lot of people are praising it, apparently its a lot like the Golden Sun games which I loved, but I never got to play Dark Dawn (GS3) too. It looks promising and I have it on my wishlist, beautiful looking game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.