Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, as many as Oda would want? Dragon may have grown up with both parents around and he turned out to be the Revolutionary Army leader.
The only reason he created the Revolutionary Army is because he joined the Marines first and couldn’t find the “Justice” that he sought

Even if his childhood was fine his teenage years (likely spent as a Marine) may have been filled with horrors that pushed him to leave

Most people with normal lives don’t just decide to become pirates/marines/revolutionaries and those that do usually lack the drive to reach the top

I don't mind this chapter, just wish it had a little extra stuff.

Kuma's flashback is hitting a lot harder than Oden's did.....
For me I feel more bad for Kuma than I did for Oden.

Oden was always hyped up to be this great perfect character from when he was born all the way to his adult life, nothing about his life was sad.

Also it was his own stupidity for believing in Kaido and Orochi which then lead to the downfall of Wano and eventually his own death.

Kuma on the other hand you feel really bad for, his entire life really is tragic from when he was born all the way to his adult life.

Kuma has suffered so much pain and hardships and yet time and time again he has been shown to be this very kind character that just wants to help people.

Kuma as a character imo is way better than Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.