Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
??
NO its actually truth based on real skills in fighting .
Law was too close too her she was unable to put any weight in her punches Kizaru was far from luffy he was able to go all out not BM physically it is impossible to use all your strenght in short punches like that no weight behind those punches and its the truth .
It would have been way more efficient if she squished him with her hand and forced law to let it go or lose all his bones . Try if you dont believe me imagine a small target on your chest and hit it with all your strenght not much power in those punches right ? Too close .
The facts that BM was laying on her back don't help too she oculd only use her hips to get power and she did'nt . Those were at best haki slaps .
You are being serious holy fuck.

"Too close to her" might be the BIGGEST cap I ever seen to try and downplay this feat. :whitepress:

BM has NO issues with strength when it comes to CQC, not even when she's massively nerfed.

Toei has NO issues portraying those punches in the most brutal manner possible.

GTFO here with this "too close for any weight" bullshit, Law's durability >>> YC2 ancient Zoan on feats alone.

You are being serious holy fuck.

"Too close to her" might be the BIGGEST cap I ever seen to try and downplay this feat. :whitepress:

BM has NO issues with strength when it comes to CQC, not even when she's massively nerfed.

Toei has NO issues portraying those punches in the most brutal manner possible.

GTFO here with this "too close for any weight" bullshit, Law's durability >>> YC2 ancient Zoan on feats alone.
I need to watch the anime.It looks like Law took a beating worse than what Vergo did to him.

I need to watch the anime.It looks like Law took a beating worse than what Vergo did to him.
Law and Kidd vs. BM is one of the best battles of Wano arc, definitely Top 3. Henry the animator directed the episode and he added some extra scenes too to portray each of their strengths. Misery got a huge glow-up and Puncture Wille looked absolutely devastating.

Law and Kidd vs. BM is one of the best battles of Wano arc, definitely Top 3. Henry the animator directed the episode and he added some extra scenes too to portray each of their strengths. Misery got a huge glow-up and Puncture Wille looked absolutely devastating.
I will look into it.thnx!

Status
Not open for further replies.