Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever dragon is , he is not garp's bio son imo
oda in recent time has made an effort to make family members look alike

recall early op designs, when roger looked nothing like ace , in flashbacks recently we begin to see a younger version of him and he looks exactly alike . dragon continues to look quite distant from those two . a younger garp looks like luffy.
Still very much think he married into that family and Garp actually had a daughter.
Him being the actual son of Rocks D. Xebec might be more logical?

Hell, its the one thing I could imagine happening, that Dragon was actually Rocks D. Dragon and at God Valley, Garp took him in as a Marine after witnessing inhumanity there and when Rocks "died", he had to hide his name. Very similar to Ace and Roger.

So yes, still Luffy's biological father, but strongly resembles the Monkey family through his Mother and Garp. Thats my guess anyway, one final twist on Luffy's family.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
whatever dragon is , he is not garp's bio son imo
oda in recent time has made an effort to make family members look alike

recall early op designs, when roger looked nothing like ace , in flashbacks recently we begin to see a younger version of him and he looks exactly alike . dragon continues to look quite distant from those two . a younger garp looks like luffy.
Nurturing speaks louder than blood.
:kata:
Maybe Dragon's mom is Xebec's sister. :P

Still very much think he married into that family and Garp actually had a daughter.
Him being the actual son of Rocks D. Xebec might be more logical?

Hell, its the one thing I could imagine happening, that Dragon was actually Rocks D. Dragon and at God Valley, Garp took him in as a Marine after witnessing inhumanity there and when Rocks "died", he had to hide his name.

So yes, still Luffy's biological son, but strongly resembles the Monkey family through his Mother and Garp. Thats my guess anyway, one final twist on Luffy's family.
yeah thats how I feel too
just like zoro who clearly looks like one part of the family and not the other
I think luffy's mother is garp's daughter.

If Bonney is a Ginny clone, Then my theory about Bonney, Atlas, Lillith, York are Ginny clone are gonna be true:crazwhat:

- Lillith got the same body, same short hair if we exclude her half hair covering her face, And same Madness like Teen Ginny, but Lillith shooting ability might come from Young adult Ginny days when she was in Revos/Freedom army
- Atlas got the same hair and eyes, a genius hacking ability just like Young Ginny
- York got the freckles face, and same hair but with long hair, same appetite like Teen Ginny but a body of young adult Ginny
- While Bonney is the most perfect clone of her ( except her hacking ability i think )

still there is a possibility of Kuma and Ginny being Bonney's biological parent, but if Ginny got kidnap and die ( I'm sad already T_T).
Then a possibility about Bonney being a Ginny's clone is much closer than being Kuma's bilogical daughter ( plus Dragon told him that Kuma making a right decision with him joining the Revo/Freedom Army, but if joining the Revo/Freedom army resulting Ginny death and Making Kuma mad and sad, then for compensate it Dragon might ask Vega's help to clone Ginny )

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
If Bonney is a Ginny clone, Then my theory about Bonney, Atlas, Lillith, York are Ginny clone are gonna be true:crazwhat:

- Lillith got the same body, same short hair if we exclude her half hair covering her face, And same Madness like Teen Ginny, but Lillith shooting ability might come from Young adult Ginny days when she was in Revos/Freedom army
- Atlas got the same hair and eyes, a genius hacking ability just like Young Ginny
- York got the freckles face, and same hair but with long hair, same appetite like Teen Ginny but a body of young adult Ginny
- While Bonney is the most perfect clone of her ( except her hacking ability i think )

still there is a possibility of Kuma and Ginny being Bonney's biological parent, but if Ginny got kidnap and die ( I'm sad already T_T).
Then there is a possibility about Bonney being a Ginny's clone ( plus Dragon told him that Kuma making a right decision with him joining the Revo/Freedom Army, but if joining the Revo/Freedom army resulting Ginny death and Making Kuma mad and sad, then for compensate it Dragon might ask Vega's help to clone Ginny )
My reaction to that information

Status
Not open for further replies.