Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ship guard wuma
:pepebusi:
Tho I do think kuma should stay with Bonney. Kuma’s memories still seem to be there so maybe kuma and vegapunk plan on using that to bring him back through a new body.

So if possible maybe we get 2 kuma’s
One with Bonney to help raise her and one with the strawhats to follow nika
Maybe maybe even a third for the revolutionaries too I guess but that sounds like a lot of kuma lol. Tho I guess we already got a ton with pacifista…
:sanmoji:

Why would Kuma's memories still be there if we know that when someone absorbs a kuma bubble it disappears?

His fruit would make Chopper obsolete so that theory will never come to pass i'm afraid.
Plus he's a robot now or some shit.
It wouldnt, because like this chapter explains, someone has to eat the damage or it just returns to the target

The only reason Luffy got healed in TB was because Zoro took the damage for him. Its not as broken as you think, and it doesnt change choppers role

Edit:

A robot who conveniently is flying back to Egghead where his memories are lol

Its possible who captured her was Sakazuki, since he seems to be the one person who has direct conversations with both Bonney and Kuma on that side.

Not sure though
My bets on Saturn
Kuma begged vegapunk to clone Ginny but had to give up his body to the world government in order to make a deal?

Saturn or someone sent by him kidnapped Ginny knowing how important she is to kuma? Forces him to become a warlord and living weapon? Kuma was the most loyal warlord to the wg maybe because if he wasn’t they’d kill Bonney?
When Bonney went out to sea and escaped he was free to do what he really wanted and saved the strawhats?
:kata:
:pepebusi:
Why would Kuma's memories still be there if we know that when someone absorbs a kuma bubble it disappears?
Idk but it still seems to be there after Bonney saw them all

Status
Not open for further replies.