Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever dragon is , he is not garp's bio son imo
oda in recent time has made an effort to make family members look alike

recall early op designs, when roger looked nothing like ace , in flashbacks recently we begin to see a younger version of him and he looks exactly alike . dragon continues to look quite distant from those two . a younger garp looks like luffy.
I also believed he wasn't Dragon dad until recently when Garp tells Kuzan "my son left..." or "my son became..." something like that

Do you think it was a coincidence Oda said her fruit is the "AGE" fruit, that changes people's AGES??

Sneaky Oda trying to save his own ass already.
:handsup:
Oda has no excuse

The guy is simply sick at this point
Just cause Bonney aged herself doesn't mean he should sexualise her with sexy attires, showing her ass...

This is also how he wrote kid Momo, being in-between women's breast etc...

At this point, people need to accept that Oda is indeed weird.
Post automatically merged:

"My son became a Revolutionary"
Exactly

Thie killed the whole "dragon isn't Garp's son" beliefs
Garp wouldn't say this if Dragon wasn't his biological son.

If Bonney is indeed 14 or younger
Doesn't matter if she's a clone of Ginny or Kuma's child

People need to start calling Oda out.
You can't sexualise minors like this in your story

It's not a good thing

Oda has been obsessed with asses and boobs lately, drawing closer panels of them

At this point, it's sickening

Last edited:

You can sexualise minors like this in your story

It's not a good thing

Oda has been obsessed with asses and books lately, drawing closer panels of them

you forgot tama bathing with kiku.

but yes, oda is an absolute degenerate :gonope:

So Dragon started freedom army 25 years ago?
Thats when Roger becomes PK then dies a year later

It changed to Revo army when Kuman joins 22 years ago
Dragon made the revo army after ohara which iirc happened before Roger was executed
My interpretation is that Dragon started the freedom army immediately after the Ohara incident (22 years ago).

In the same year, the freedom army toppled few monarchies, amongst which one was sorbet kingdom.

Kuma joined freedom army in the same year it was formed, which then became the revolutionary army.

All of this happened after Roger became PK and got executed, which happened around 25 years ago.

You can't sexualise minors like this in your story

It's not a good thing

Oda has been obsessed with asses and boobs lately, drawing closer panels of them

:gonope: Stop projecting.

My interpretation is that Dragon started the freedom army immediately after the Ohara incident (22 years ago).

In the same year, the freedom army toppled few monarchies, amongst which one was sorbet kingdom.

Kuma joined freedom army in the same year it was formed, which then became the revolutionary army.

All of this happened after Roger became PK and got executed, which happened around 25 years ago.
The freedom fighters existed before Ohara. Dragon is already noted as being its Captain back in the Vegapunk flashback to Ohara

Bonney can’t be Ginny’s daughter or clone. 14 years ago there was no sign of Bonney. Ginny wasn’t pregnant either. So by this logic Bonney would at most be 13 years old. Which would mean that at 11 years of age she sailed half the grandline, became a supernova. Noe she is so smart that she reached marineford, and fooled marines and CDs to attend reverie as well. Got captured by blackbeard and marines, yet managed to escape. This is unheard of even by manga standards. Luffy only started sailing when he turned 17. Zoro was still fighting with wooden sticks when he was 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.