One Piece Chapter 1097: "Ginny"

Who is Bonney?

• Total voters
With all the Jesus paralels made to Kuma i wonder if the shadow isnt from someone made to represent Judas.

It need to be characters have a connection with Kuma story, the only one i can see makinng sense is Saturn and everything is pointing to Kuma and Nika/Luffy beating him in the next chapters.

Akainu and Kizaru would be to random considering that the main villain of Kuma story is Saturn.

With all the Jesus paralels made to Kuma i wonder if the shadow isnt from someone made to represent Judas.

It need to be characters have a connection with Kuma story, the only one i can see makinng sense is Saturn and everything is pointing to Kuma and Nika/Luffy beating him in the next chapters.

Akainu and Kizaru would be to random considering that the main villain of Kuma story is Saturn.
- Nika is God
- Kuma is the prophet/Jesus who was killed and now is reincarnated as the ancient robot
- Saturn is Satan

You're onto something. Who betrayed the revolutionaries then from their close allies / crew mates?

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
You forget Luffy's childhood and how Garp was "teaching" him how to fight.

Luffy might have suffered too many galactic impacts to remain sane / normal.
If Vegapunk diagnoses Luffy with chronic brain damage and links it to Garp in the Manga I would laugh so damn hard.

People always talks about Ace when it comes to Garp failing kids, not the fact he punched children regularly.
Post automatically merged:

Oh God what happened here
Don't look back.

Do NOT look back.

Resin theory was more realistic than reality bending Nika.
Yeah but ultimately reality bending Nika >>> resin theory. I mean, the latter was a good theory but how would this even be applied and how would this change anything against Kaido? That's why Nika G5 was just way better since Luffy literally got reality bending powers to beat Kaido; plus, this ability is so creative and versatile, Oda can always put new ideas onto new moves.

Yeah but ultimately reality bending Nika >>> resin theory. I mean, the latter was a good theory but how would this even be applied and how would this change anything against Kaido? That's why Nika G5 was just way better since Luffy literally got reality bending powers to beat Kaido; plus, this ability is so creative and versatile, Oda can always put new ideas onto new moves.
I love Nika and prefer it over any theory that was written before the reveal, and not that different from a mere rubber fruit