One Piece Chapter 1097: "Ginny"

Who is Bonney?

• Total voters
Dragon - Luffys mother and father as Iva used their power to allow dragon to produce both sperm and eggs and dragon impregnating himself.

Luffy was born of a virgin.

Long live the jesus piece
Iva=Eva.......
Post automatically merged:

Oh that shit gold lol.
Post 1043 theories.
Because we saw melted Rubber near luffy's face in the final panel which looked like Resin.
I was a believer....:pepecopium:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Luffy's mom theory isn't completely out of question here.

This story is slowly developing into Brandon Heat from GunGrave type situation. I liked the character initially until he encouraged his girl to get closer to his boss ... I'd hate Kuma if he went the same route.
Kuma might end up being the same lameass character with the same lame situation:
Dragon saves Ginny and Kuma still refuses Ginny even after her comeback to marry her.
Eventually Dragon ends up with Ginny and have Luffy as a kid.
Didnt Ginny met Dragon only 14 years ago or smth? So Luffy was already around 5 years old at that point?

He does but indirectly in other words for obvious reasons.

It has been implied that Boa has been sexually abused. Robin and Nami most likely went through the same thing growing up. Same for Viola and all the female slaves living under the Celestial Dragon.

Ginny taken as a slave for the Celestial Dragon seems more realistic and this would explain why Saturn and Akainu gave Bonney a pass (they will kill others in an instant). Kuma finding out and going on a rampage that got him the name "Tyrant" would make sense.

Let's not forget this part and all the rapey vibes Celestial Dragon done in the open to make us despise them.

None of it really implies CD sexually harass their slaves. It would be scandal in holy land I highly doubt superiority complexion they have will even let them touch the slave .

Ginny s plot is definately connected to Saturn , Vegapunk . Bonney is Ginny’s clone is likely possiblity here other than that I doubt we will see very dark plot happening . Kuma definately made a deal with WG that’s for sure .

None of it really implies CD sexually harass their slaves. It would be scandal in holy land I highly doubt superiority complexion they have will even let them touch the slave .

Ginny s plot is definately connected to Saturn , Vegapunk . Bonney is Ginny’s clone is likely possiblity here other than that I doubt we will see very dark plot happening . Kuma definately made a deal with WG that’s for sure .
Really? If anyone had a choice on the matter they'd want the girls away from CDs, they are morally bankrupt.

CDs are the most racist group in one piece, they see everyone as inferior, as not human, pretty much how nazis call others not human or such.

Huh? Did you skip Hancock's flashback?? It was heavily implied

Huh? Did you skip Hancock's flashback?? It was heavily implied
Depends but it’s just Oda leaves it up to readers . I don’t think r word is heavily implied . It doesn’t make sense in shounen manga .

Really? If anyone had a choice on the matter they'd want the girls away from CDs, they are morally bankrupt.

CDs are the most racist group in one piece, they see everyone as inferior, as not human, pretty much how nazis call others not human or such.
They are racist but the context is left upon readers to imply what happens with Hancock. I for one think Oda knows this isn’t berserk or kingdom .

Anyway upto readers interpretation .

Is it still summer?
It’s winter here .

Last edited:
On the same thread, further down there's this post:

Why would Saturn even mention poison? So weird considering how fast he can regenerate. Yet Oda added this in the manga so might wonder why it's there.

Saturn is very tanky for sure no matter what. And immortal wouldn't mean invincible anyway. Immortal would be more like Highlander.

Anyway upto readers interpretation .
Hah. No wonder so many create their own headcanon in here. It's not up to reader interpretation only, there is room for interpretation, but Charlos behavior is very clear and suggestive.