Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean his vote just now?

Why aren't you following him on it lmao. Your head is so far up his ass apparently trying to get a good sniff
Dodging the question, noted.

It strikes me that you followed him without question on Charles but have 0 opinion on this other guy he's been on half the game.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Didn't see AM was voting me. But you still doing the same thing, following the others. Don't expect me to play with you anymore in case of you turn to be town.
So I should just not vote and not follow the thread? Just cause I'm not openly giving a reasoning doesn't mean I'm blinding voting.

I believe both you and Blue are scum. If you can convince me and everyone else voting for you, now's the time to do it.

Town

Flower
Naomi
Mathias
Psylocke
Red Night

Indigo

Undies

oddoddfruit

Mashiro Blue

Maybe town

Hayumi
Zolo
Ekko
Orca

BakiDou

I got jack shit who the fuck knows

Lord Melkor
Sallucion
CakeWalker
T-Pein™
Yoho
Random Asshole
Kiku
Cubey

Scum

Luka
Polar
Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion

Pot Goblin
Mr. Reloaded

-

Roughly where I'm at. Not feeling confident about it though

Running away from the question, noted

Orca followed me, get your facts straight if you wanna lie im the thread
Yeah thing is if you guys are peas in a pod 99% of the time it's noticeable when you don't follow and also refuse for comment.

Pretty shite responses, think I might wagon you if we're on a no-indi diet today

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
So I should just not vote and not follow the thread? Just cause I'm not openly giving a reasoning doesn't mean I'm blinding voting.

I believe both you and Blue are scum. If you can convince me and everyone else voting for you, now's the time to do it.
Yeah. You're saying the two most voted are scum. You're taking sooo much risks. Vote me if you want I won't take you seriously anymore if you're not trying to reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.