Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Yeah. You're saying the two most voted are scum. You're taking sooo much risks. Vote me if you want I won't take you seriously anymore if you're not trying to reasoning.
Why should we not vote you? You aren't giving a concrete answer.

Maybe you are town. But you need to give me something to work with here.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
So it's probably claim a clock ol boy. I don't know why they're so transfixed by you, maybe I'm getting old, but best get it out of the way
I have an ability that allows me to target an user and know who was the first person that visited during the game. I also have a bus driving ability. I'm also a kinda roleblocker that permits to select a target, the first ability he uses is cancelled. I'm also buffing others abilities.

Yeah thing is if you guys are peas in a pod 99% of the time it's noticeable when you don't follow and also refuse for comment.

Pretty shite responses, think I might wagon you if we're on a no-indi diet today
Ok so you have no "real" scum reads at all and haven't pushed anyone but flower. Good to know that you are still playing like shit with shit responses.

Take a stance instead of coasting like you are on cruise control playing your scum game

Status
Not open for further replies.