Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are side stepping the question.

You said something like you'd flip town and you'd hope people would remember that you scum read me.

So I ask again, how do you correlate me thinking you are scum with me being scum....your read doesn't make sense to me

How many scum have you seen lead lynches and on day 1?

Your conclusions here just don't compute
You aren't leading anything

You're like 9th on this wagon

huh

Literally all posturing, you can go lmao

I've been defending him for about a day now, and calling you shit for it, only now you're ponying up. Last time I said you had weak reasons you ignored me
You haven't interacted with me in any meaningful way until today so this is just another lie.

How many times do I have to tell you, you can't get that shit by me

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
You are side stepping the question.

You said something like you'd flip town and you'd hope people would remember that you scum read me.

So I ask again, how do you correlate me thinking you are scum with me being scum....your read doesn't make sense to me

How many scum have you seen lead lynches and on day 1?

Your conclusions here just don't compute
Because your questions don't make any sense? You're voting me because you're scum that's simple. Your answer here is just "I'm not scum"

You haven't interacted with me in any meaningful way until today so this is just another lie.

How many times do I have to tell you, you can't get that shit by me
What the fuck are you blathering about, I'm the one questioning you, what am I getting "by you" exactly?

No really, try and explain in a succinct way - what's your accusation? I suddenly voted TAC? And this makes me scum because...I was on Flower's ass earlier?

Desperate

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
So your scum read on me is entirely a omgus reaction?
Some reads. I did not caught up everything and I admit that my gameplay from yesterday was a bit catastrophic.

Polar Bear : I'm not sure what to think about Polar. I only saw him as a scum during the previous games I played with him. He was the first to answer the thread with a "first" message. He seemed excited in the early phase of the game. He was the first person voting for me, but at this stage of the game, I'm not sure it means a lot. It also seems he was interested by Charlie's Workshop. Slightly scum leaning.

Zolo : Zolo is hard indie-hunting. I'm not against hunting indie, even more since the "two evolving neutral indies" thing is on the table but I fear it turns to be an excuse for him not to hunt scums. Null.

Reloaded : I'm not sure what to think about Reloaded, it seems like he's just following the flow and is not really thinking by himself. I also have the impression he acts to be close to Naomi? Like Polar Bear, I only saw him as a scum. But he wouldn't roll as scumloaded again, right? Slightly scum leaning.

Ultra : He seems to be very aware of the flavour, and it's a good thing to make parallels since abilities are based on nen rules in HxH. He seems more relaxed during his games as scum and has a more horizontal watch of the game. He's interested by any case. He also had doubts about Flower during the start of the game. He's also interested by hunting indies, but I trust him better than Zolo. Town leaning.

Naomi : To be honest, she's an annoying little brat in my opinion. Like always, she acts very close to Flower, but if feels more natural than Reloaded. Sometime, I feel some of her messages feel a bit forced and that she feigns ignorance. But there is the whole thing about Flower that I will mention just after. She also quoted the workshop thing but she did a comment on it, so I'm not sure she really was interested by it. I will keep an eye on what's going on around her. Null.

Flower : She claimed miller in the early phase. She said that she added the miller case in her rolesheet for fun as an answer to Ultra's doubts. Baki said that she might fake claimed Miller to preparation in case of she's investigated as guilty. I'm not buying it. She probably used it as a restriction. I wouldn't risk to fake claim it. There is no other moment to announce that you're miller that during Day 1. She's also strong reading Naomi. I think we cannot really count on this since Flower thought that Naomi was a townie during the Hell's Paradise game and Naomi turned to be Serial Killer. The most important thing here's the mech. They seem to be masons. Wouldn't surprise me that they did this in their rolesheet, given how they are both close. The question I'm asking myself is "Are they town masons or indie masons?". There is 3 indies, including two "evolving neutral indies". But iirc, Blue already claimed one of the evolving neutral indie slot. Can we believe this information? That's another question. Plus, there is the Flower visiting Ultra thing. I kinda wasted one shot of my watching ability but at least, I now know that it was not a faked interaction. She seems a bit less on the front when I compare her to the other games where she was town. Slightly town leaning.

Sallucion : I do not have a lot things to say about him. Like always, he's not very active, but active enough to quote the workshop. Slightly scum leaning.

Blue : He's Aruka(and Nanika). I'l not sure we can trust a role designed as Nanika.
Baki : Baki had doubts on Flower, which I can understand but that I'm not believing in. He also seemed interested by the workshop. He's also searching for indies. Slightly town leaning.

Indigo : He was interested by the workshop too, ircc. He also used a mech to say us there is two factions of 4 scums, 3 indies(which fits the announcement previously made) and 20 town. I think I can trust him for the moment. He seemed sincere. Town leaning.

The Orca : He seems implicated but I'm not sure what to think about him. He seems less agressive than when he was town, so I fear him a bit. Null but with warning symbol.

Luka : Like during the Hell's Paradise game, I have the weird impression that whatever he says, he has no conviction to win. Despite, he was town during the last game. Are you even human, Luka?

Prof : It's the saddest move I ever seen in my life. Sacrificed his role to become the puppet of another person. Shameless. I don't why, but I still have a bad feeling, maybe it's the Pariston avy which triggers me. Since it's a bastard game, I won't leave the doubts
Kiku : She seems less agressive than during the Hell's Paradise game. I appreciate it but she was town during the Hell's Paradise game, so I'm not sure about her case, I'll wait before making conclusions.

Charlie : I like his play. It's better and seems less forced than during the Serial Killer slot he had in the H'sP game. The town shopownet argument seems real. I believe him when he said that he was doing the ability regarless of the alignement and decided to keep it despite he was towned. If you think that Charlie might be a scum and that his shop is a trap, you would understand that people who quoted the Workshop are not in the same faction that him. Town leaning.

Ekko : He's hunting indies. I have nothing more to say. He's one of the most imprevisible players here. Null.
Here are all my reads.

Another lie lmao

I was 1st then moved around a bit with my scum hunting techniques and am now back on my original scum lean,

you might wanna stop following red night around like a bodyguard and play the game or sit in your corner
Ah, you were, but to say you're leading the wagon is disingenuous, I think you've been tunneling him but also in the background. Don't really think you're evaluating him at all, since you've had him as hard red from the moment he entered.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Mostly gut check. I caught him fairly quickly last game, he does feel like he's less pressured to produce pushes and reads on players, which isn't great, but also he doesn't seem like he's stoking any fires and being instigative like he usually is.
I kind of agree, though his go to has been to exclusively focus on Indies which isn't doing much for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.