^ Important game related information
Post automatically merged:

I was complimented so my motivation to play was restored

I feel like I'm being pocketed man :parkcry:
Reloaded + Professer + Flower + Naomi town core never rescind
I feel like thats a solid town core
I have other town leans outside of it / town reads outside of it but

no he is playing same as he did when side with scum past game, i see no genuine solve from red night to contribute to scum hunting.

he just makes some lies/reads then afk.

he can do better next time he rerolls town.

When he was scum siding in the past game he was...an indie

Kind of an important distinction if you think he's playing the same, as we've got those boxes all checked off

Can you explain what part of his reads are lies

How do I see top posters
We should not let Ekko into the top 5. Keep the top 5 as it is now lol. Ratchet is too lazy to overtake Reloaded but Reloaded at 5 I can except

i am kawaii low hanging fruit :neesama:
Townie I thought

Ekko I dont remebmer hating any posts from
Id prefer for them not to be flipped today

When he was scum siding in the past game he was...an indie

Kind of an important distinction if you think he's playing the same, as we've got those boxes all checked off

Can you explain what part of his reads are lies
he been called out by other player beside me, with lies/shade

also he shaded as indie, which was in anti town behavior. same thing here is happening.

basically putting words/lies in people mouth as read, to look like he contributing

one example i noticed in his fake reads, as people pointed out, he basically called me sk from other game where was town. anti town behavior and showns no concern to be genuine.

Im cold
^ Important game related information

I was complimented so my motivation to play was restored

Reloaded + Professer + Flower + Naomi town core never rescind
I feel like thats a solid town core
I have other town leans outside of it / town reads outside of it but
cold?

he been called out by other player beside me, with lies/shade

also he shaded as indie, which was in anti town behavior. same thing here is happening.

basically putting words/lies in people mouth as read, to look like he contributing

one example i noticed in his fake reads, as people pointed out, he basically called me sk from other game where was town. anti town behavior and showns no concern to be genuine.
I feel like these are maybe fair starting points. But also get the impression you are omitting why you are so strongly in favor of chopping him. Namely because he called you a brat or something lol. Don't see you tunneling the guy this ruthlessly without that element in the picture honestly from his resume.

I feel like these are maybe fair starting points. But also get the impression you are omitting why you are so strongly in favor of chopping him. Namely because he called you a brat or something lol. Don't see you tunneling the guy this ruthlessly without that element in the picture honestly from his resume.
i am on him, for his inconsistences and lies/shading not because of some petty name calling he doing like a child in pre school.

Status
Not open for further replies.