General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Based on?
Also does not change the fact they still belonged to the same group and acted like they were monsters.
Fukurou and Kumadori had only 10 and 20 douriki less than Blueno respectively, who equally crushed the Strawhats, especially Luffy in W7, and Enies Lobby Luffy had to get serious against him, but he also was the one who got weaker in those 5 years due to the lifestyle.
And well, Kalifa was a woman.
Blueno was lucky he was a df user, chapapa & Jiraya had no such luck, all f6 are zoan users

If I had to place people in a numerical position top people would be in the 950+ range
Luffy in the 850 probably give or take.
Jinbei 700
Zoro 500
Sanji 490
Franky 300
Brook 333
Robin 300-350 range
Chopper 280
Usopp 200
Nami 100

Flying 6 should range 680+

So the only deciding factor is Zoan now? Not King´s possible Haki and swordsmanship, or having superior Zoan and so forth?
Yeah no.
Blueno´s DF did not add anything in combat, did not increase his douriki and so forth.
Huh? king no diffs them, what's he got 2 do with anything? I was referring to f6 not having chapapa type members being part of it.

I know P1 is a disappontment to his group, but his feats are better than Daifuku's

Never said Blueno had great douriki cause of his df, he gained other abilities from it

Huh? king no diffs them, what's he got 2 do with anything? I was referring to f6 not having chapapa type members being part of it.

I know P1 is a disappontment to his group, but his feats are better than Daifuku's

Never said Blueno had great douriki cause of his df, he gained other abilities from it
You should first understand the convo before you quote someone because that was the convo, the F6 being impossible opponents for Strawhats because they aim to become all-stars, hence they have to be really powerful -> answer, CP9 agents seemed the same back then (and people also said the same thing, no way Strawhats have a chance, they will need help and so forth, heck nobody believed M3 could do anything to their opponents), afterwards we knew better and saw that Lucci could probably oneshot anyone below Jabra.
Still no basis for having no "chapapa type" btw, whatever that is supposed to mean.

Not really, Sanji´s physical strength did not change with the kick because he did not use the booster, Sanji took it the same way he took Daifuku´s attack.

And none of them were relevant in his combat, even turning Luffy´s face to a revolving door was a joke rather than something serious.

You should first understand the convo before you quote someone because that was the convo, the F6 being impossible opponents for Strawhats because they aim to become all-stars, hence they have to be really powerful -> answer, CP9 agents seemed the same back then (and people also said the same thing, no way Strawhats have a chance, they will need help and so forth, heck nobody believed M3 could do anything to their opponents), afterwards we knew better and saw that Lucci could probably oneshot anyone below Jabra.
Still no basis for having no "chapapa type" btw, whatever that is supposed to mean.

Not really, Sanji´s physical strength did not change with the kick because he did not use the booster, Sanji took it the same way he took Daifuku´s attack.

And none of them were relevant in his combat, even turning Luffy´s face to a revolving door was a joke rather than something serious.
Monster Chopper had legit power back then, Franky required fresh cola if I am not mistaken, Blueno df didn't help against Luffy cause G2 was 2 much of a powerup 2 work.

I'm fine with that, point still stands, P1 be veteran lvl same as Meme's veterans

Monster Chopper had legit power back then, Franky required fresh cola if I am not mistaken, Blueno df didn't help against Luffy cause G2 was 2 much of a powerup 2 work.

I'm fine with that, point still stands, P1 be veteran lvl same as Meme's veterans
Franky had used all of his cola to coup de burst to create a chance to escape, so he was fighting at exhausted state from the get-go.
With cola fresh vs fresh opponent.
Chopper even before nearly beat Kumadori, he basically lacked one good hit. Monster Chopper completely annihilated him, and was something even Sentoumaru (barrier Haki) was wary of.

I have no problem with that, this does not deny the chances of the mid trio though.