Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather he do that than plan to be complete dead weight multiple cycles

It’s better than what you’re doing lol

-

Prediction: Ekko is scum who wants to use this indie thing to not scum hunt for a few cycles bc then he can faction kill the strong players and doesn’t have to actively start playing until they’re gone for a more down hill battle without having to really butt beads

:smart:
If this is multi ball maybe he is waiting for a merge, there are always merges in Fuji`s games especially if there are only 4 people/team, Ekkologix at this rate you will bite the dusto

Psylocke
> Naomi is cracking me up, locked town. Now back to sleep.
This statement is probably NAI but GTH town; weird how that works huh. Lock towning somebody for a silly reason is less likely to come from a scum POV imo, given how inherintly shaky that is and how it can be used against you later. Small thing but townie.

> There was nothing to read. The only interesting thing was that T-Pein said he couldn't be killed. I think he's town. Lynch Ultra with me. This is cringe too
Probably townie as well? Saying to go after a high poster especailly how last game went, as well as calling T-Pein a LHF town(No matter how wrong you are) is townie

> Naomi! Glad to see you playing again. I will vote whoever you tell me to vote. Funny. I had the same idea as well.
Pocket anyways, townie. Its nice first of all which is well; nice, and subjecting your vote as scum to another scum partner can go very wrong later; as well as subjecting your vote to a town member a scum can go very long. This slot is probably just town, as small as this micro read is

Town Lean:
- Psylocke

Upper Null:
- Random Asshole
- Sallucion

Scum Lean:
- Cubey

Indie
- OddOddFruit

Well, now that I'm caught up to the thread: unfortunately I'm not going to have any thoughts and reads, because I see that you have gained a few pockets and Ultra has lost his, so I have to pocket him to even it up
Reads Kiku, reads

*Omni Man gif*

My and Ultra’s battle for who can pocket the most players is irrelevant rn

@BakiDou reads please, and make a push somewhere.
This is my d1 real list, (inspired by Red Night)
1-oddoddfruit-indie, lyncher, At base, this is not a pro-town slot; it can be pro-town depending on his actions. It shouldn't be the first priority on the Indie Lynch scale. He claimed a hidden ability. How is that even possible when you make your own role?
2-Zolo: kind of weak so far, need to see more, null/scum
3-Naomi is apparently a confirmed town! and mason with a miller claim
4: The Ancient Centuries-Miller claim, so far weak, null, or scum
6-Hayumi- I dont disagree that much with Hayumi`s reads, slight town, need to see more.
7-Flower-Miller claim, apparently confirmed by Naomi somehow.
8-Mr. Reloaded: I dont feel that he has any stance in this game so far; he is chilling, null, I guess
9-Ekkologix: doesnt trust Charlie, I like that, never trust Charlie, other than that, he did some indi hunting, slight town
10-Lord Melkor: I can give him a town lean for having mostly non-fluff posts; I dont feel that he has that much weight this game, tho
11-Mashiro Blue: This slot is evil, I think that he has more sk potential than odd; he needs to full claim.
12-Sallucion-null/dont yet d1, claimed town, and he can guarantee it apparently; he is the incarnation of the word null.
13-CakeWalker: she has luka as scum and red Night (prior to his read list) + RA as town, There is a clash with my read list overall; i have my reads on the opposite spectrum of hers, null/scum
14: The Orca- Hitman`s cousin, idk here.
15-Pot Goblin: idk what Pot Goblino is doing, null or scum
16-Cubey- HMM?
17-Mathias: I can trust his ability for now; he looks overwhelmed. null side of town.
18- Charlie- he claims only 1 ability in smr, basically the people who quoted his shop wu can gamble their shot for a similar ability, idk if he can see who gamblem who, this can be some serious info gatherer role if true, he sais that he doesnt not know, other than that he has no stance in this d1, null/ scum
19-Kiku-afk-af, null
20-T-Pein™—who we lynching basically
21-Yoho: interesting entrance; apparently he is new, slight scum for now; he can be a confident go-getter townie idk, but he is mia now.
22-Random Asshole- has a new set of teeth, null
23-Ratchet-town lean because he is doing some work in the thread, and I don't disagree with his reads overall.
24-Indigo's Lament: rly wants to lynch indies, has the census ability, idk, maybe slight town
25-Luka- has some posts that appear to have some form of frustration in them; can you do this as scum, Luka? Of course you can, I think. Overall, he is trying to scum hunt by pointing out in the thread that indie hunting is bad, slight town
26-Ultra: Same as Ekkologix, the indie hunter leaders are on the move. I have more town vibes from Ultra so far, though.
27-Psylocke: she is here, she is doing her best, null
28-Dr_Professor83—apparently town now, originally just a lowly immortal tree stump parasite who probably has some abilities and evolves.
29-Red Night: bad early game, i thought that he was going for a jester play; all 3 indies already outed themselves, tho, I like his recent read list, but I don't know if he is putting in work because he has some votes on him and he is trying to clear his name now, slight town tho
30-Alwaysmind: he is alwaysminding his own business, null
31-Polar Bear-town lean, i guess, he sussed Red Night, is questioning Charlie, this is acceptable.

Ok, everyone else should give read lists or be labeled as villains!
I don't have many changes in my read list, I guess I will move Ekko to null/scum and Cake to null, and thats all

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’d rather he do that than plan to be complete dead weight multiple cycles

It’s better than what you’re doing lol

-

Prediction: Ekko is scum who wants to use this indie thing to not scum hunt for a few cycles bc then he can faction kill the strong players and doesn’t have to actively start playing until they’re gone for a more down hill battle without having to really butt beads

:smart:
i once again state - i am the one who is voting on a guranteed non town

lets hope what luka is doing is valuable then! and not a waste of time

Dont post to much when im gone
Im going to have to stop the ISO train >:C(For a bit ill be back later)

lets hope what luka is doing is valuable then! and not a waste of time
Even if you are voting a confrimed non town I fail to see why you cant make scum reads while theyre alive
Post automatically merged:

when is EOD?

Emil

Certified Memelord
... ultra has them as scum and you said there's nothing you disagree with him, really .-.
he has them as scum based on ratchet's play being meh, which is an ok take
prof is dead stump so he can do w.e if scum without worrying about it, also a fair take

ultra then explicity states he thinks they can be town via thread spew, which is again another fair take

the only thing he is missing there is that they self resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.