Hurt and Heal (Discussion Thread)

What next?

• Total voters
Like a true strawhat I will protect my Nakama till the end. But this game was unexpected. Didn’t think Baratie will win bronze and wind granma makes it in the top 5.
It was a really fun game with a lot of twists! Well, the winner was clear from the start, like WB in the yonkadmirals game, but the rest was really surprising. I hope @Bepo D. Bear makes a final leaderboard in the end!

It's just sad to see any of them hurt, and I don't wanna see Polar Tang sink :amazing:

thanks for hosting the ship game! @Bepo D. Bear

victoria punk got the honor of the hardest battle, i think

merry deserved the victory after everything she's been through. polar tang and victoria punk may have been destroyed in the manga, but at least they were never abandoned by their respective crews, unlike merry...
I join to the thankful crowd, @Bepo D. Bear , it was a great idea, great execution and fun game under your watchful eye! Domo arigato!

I agree that Merry deserved the win (that's why I wasn't playing the last round much), and Victoria Punk did have the most heated battle! I'm happy she ended up in top 6! I had lower expectations knowing she has so many dislikes, and am glad she had such a long run! Polar Tang feels like a tribute to @Bepo D. Bear for hosting, but tbh it's such a really cool and unique ship! I'm happy she took the 2nd place. Baratie absolutely deserved the 3rd place, I hate the anime design, but it is a really important ship to me as a Sanji fan!

It was a great game and I'm not even sure what we could play next, maybe best Shichibukai (although Kuma will 100% win this, seeing his arc now is so heartbreaking).

idk about that, i would attack him mercilessly

:feelsokeman:
Are you sure? Look at his flashback, he's so pure and his life was enough of hell :catsweat:

Btw, I'd take every known Shichibukai, the more the merrier!

So it would mean we'd have
- Crocodile
- Hancock
- Jinbe
- Moria
- Mihawk
- Kuma
- Doflamingo
- Weevil
- Buggy
- Blackbeard
- Law

Seems like a diverse group and could be a fun fight!

Are you sure? Look at his flashback, he's so pure and his life was enough of hell :catsweat:

Btw, I'd take every known Shichibukai, the more the merrier!

So it would mean we'd have
- Crocodile
- Hancock
- Jinbe
- Moria
- Mihawk
- Kuma
- Doflamingo
- Weevil
- Buggy
- Blackbeard
- Law

Seems like a diverse group and could be a fun fight!
i like jinbe, buggy and hancock better than kuma. i like kuma too but the tearjerker flashback we're getting rn is not enough for me to put him above long time faves like robin's husband and xebec's trueborn son :akaman:

i like jinbe, buggy and hancock better than kuma. i like kuma too but the tearjerker flashback we're getting rn is not enough for me to put him over long time faves like robin's husband and xebec's trueborn son :akaman:
I love how Buggy and BB are everywhere :milaugh:

Robin's hubby? Don't you mean Law? :myman:

Xebec's son, now that's an interesting idea!

Now that I see the full list, my faves would be
Law
Jinbe
Mihawk
Crocodile
Kuma

Buggy

And for the rest, I don't really like them, but especially I love to hate BB and Doffy, and I don't like Hancock, Moria and Weevil.

Seems like a fun game already!

I think they already did a Warlords Heal and Hurt.
Probably it was long ago, maybe even before I joined.
i'm sure there hasn't been a celestial dragon H&H

:pepedoffy:
Like worse and the worst? Can we change the rules to hurt and hurt a little less then? I don't wanna heal any of those mf'ers! Just bump them to 30 or something and every time you can hurt for -2 or for -1, that's gonna be a quick one :milaugh:

actually, i think hancock would be the first to go. the hate she gets is unreal
But you'll heal her, and maybe a couple more fans will as well