Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the host is indie simping so with a rolesheet designed to counter indies was nerfed to extinction. I am dead ass weaker than a standard role in an SRM. Gonna just go into coast mode since this game largely relies on PR based progression
Have you ever considered that's because the Indies just aren't so big of a threat to warrant a strong counter? Most of Fuji's Indies are pro Town/neutral.

Emil

Certified Memelord
can someone like, summarize what happened at night in one post pls?
not much tbh

indigo was told by host sama that his day 1 census was incorrect and it shud be 21 town 3 indies 7 scum

and i think indigo and ratchet are PRed. indigo said due to some self restriction. ratchet idk

and lastly indigo scanned 2 ppl innocent. forgot who they r. luka transilatrd it the first thing during today.

Ekko: gets onto me for choosing Ratchet instead of Alwaysmind as sub optimal usage bc Ratchet is solvable by play (when I’m a fucking indie lol)

Ekko: immediately does suboptimal usage to try to clear Ratchet?

ok dog

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko: gets onto me for choosing Ratchet instead of Alwaysmind as sub optimal usage bc Ratchet is solvable by play (when I’m a fucking indie lol)

Ekko: immediately does suboptimal usage to try to clear Ratchet?

ok dog
it'll make more sense when u know what it is. chillax brother

not much tbh

indigo was told by host sama that his day 1 census was incorrect and it shud be 21 town 3 indies 7 scum

and i think indigo and ratchet are PRed. indigo said due to some self restriction. ratchet idk

and lastly indigo scanned 2 ppl innocent. forgot who they r. luka transilatrd it the first thing during today.
so basically, only informative results would be inno on am and pg

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't see any weason to answew this.
well the time will come when u do maybe later into the game or w.e and it'll make sense then

i am not pressing any charges now but i see 0 reason not to answer

obv u dont know this cuz u dont know what i did. gonna just have to take my word for it

Emil

Certified Memelord
why do u think its blocking or crushing ability? if u were told u got rolecrushed tonight then what im asking u is pointless btw, i know becuse.. reasons

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't see any weason to answew this.
Essentiawwy, you awe cwaiming to have used something that conditionawwy bwocks me despite having a witany of bettew tawgets and simuwtaneouswy cwaiming to have me as town anyway. Moweovew, the way you have handwed this had 0 percent chance of catching me off guawd, so the whowe thing wooks wike pewfowmative nonsense tbh.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its not to catch u either, it can potentially clear u or at worst leave u where u r

ill refrain from saying more about what i did but its not a block

Status
Not open for further replies.