Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on fostering such good faith that they hang on your every word like this because, wow. Impressive. Lmao.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say, scientifically, if this town makes me lose the duel, there's better odds a meteor hits me directly in the sack than town winning

well i hope u also understand that lying as a claimed indie is not going to be received well..i dont really get the frustration. people arent really to blame for being this mistrusting because regardless of ur alignemnt u made a lie which will cause some skeptism
Except… I didn’t lie

And what I didn’t share had major advantages to town for being secret

Overall scumminess all game, weak arguments towards scum reads, lack of actual scum hunting like usual. And overall seems to care more what those accusing him think.
Typos. To clarify overall seems to care more what those accusing him think than usual and isn’t doing a whole lot of active scum hunting as would be expected of town Ekko

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am tawking wike my awignment shouwd not be a pwessing issue today. Anything usefuw to add ow just the same owd dwoss?
thats mostly perspective dependent. if u think the only people capable of having a PoV where they sus u r scum i eagerly request u rethink that through

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Congratulations on fostering such good faith that they hang on your every word like this because, wow. Impressive. Lmao.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say, scientifically, if this town makes me lose the duel, there's better odds a meteor hits me directly in the sack than town winning
???

I don't bewieve fow a second you genuinewy scum wead me - you twied to pway it off as a joke eawiew.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Good lol. I’m indie who adopted the town wincon, therefor Town bc my wincon is the EXACT same as town now.

I don’t actually think you’re garbage. A bit betrayed bc I feel I’m obviously going hard for town here.

Ultra could be scum. Ekko is big dumb but even he acknowledged the silliness of my wagon. Tac is legit garbage lol. And I want him to know it. He’ll probably try to spite kill me for saying it but the dude was insufferable to play with in WCI and is insufferable here. Only pass is if he’s scum. Otherwise games are better when he doesn’t play lol
??! Fuck yourself, I’ve barely focused on you this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.