Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That's because we got """info""" and suddenly insignificant crap takes precedent. Can't really be helped.
But you're the one most responsible for this outcome. How can you be dismissive of it when you've started screeching about Indies the moment something that should be pretty easy to reconcile comes up to challenge your line of thinking?

Ratchet

you know maybe u also need to sit down and figure the motive of this ss scum because lynching indies just gives more time to find mafia via night actions while eliminating the random uncontrollable variable of indies
The motive as scum is that lynching Indies is time spent not lynching scum - it doesn't need to be any more complex than that. I accept it's level 1 thinking, but you haven't really demanded a higher standard from your play thus far.

The motive as scum is that lynching Indies is time spent not lynching scum - it doesn't need to be any more complex than that. I accept it's level 1 thinking, but you haven't really demanded a higher standard from your play thus far.
Ekko acts as if indie hunting is not mafia 101 lol. Or as if scum don’t love a free day of no pressure or threat of yeet

Ratchet

Ekko acts as if indie hunting is not mafia 101 lol. Or as if scum don’t love a free day of no pressure or threat of yeet
For what it's worth I do think he can only be scum if he has some Turtle role that can't be lynched or is some lynch proof consigliere or whatever. I am beginning to suspect that he is actively tanking his play here to increase his possible range as scum to get away with, well, this sort of play. In which case, we could probably move off of him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
not very good..its also a lynch that's not on town

meaning town stays alive to confirm and find themsleves and cop scum etc.. it makes reaching parity harder

going for town lynches and keeping indies alive is better for scum to side with indies later or simply the fact that indies dont stop the game from ending most of the time so numbers wise yeeting a town is always better for scum

and u know what ratchy. ill tell u a secret

yeeting town is easier than yeeting indies. i mean look at the amount of resistance blue is having

if ur defense comprises 90% of wifom and why wudnt i do this yada yada and level 1 play, surely mine can as well!

Ratchet

That said I'm also not really inclined to charity so eh.

I think my next slots would be back to Orca/Reloaded. Haven't liked much of Reloaded's play here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
For what it's worth I do think he can only be scum if he has some Turtle role that can't be lynched or is some lynch proof consigliere or whatever. I am beginning to suspect that he is actively tanking his play here to increase his possible range as scum to get away with, well, this sort of play. In which case, we could probably move off of him.
u can rest assured i am rolecrushed, courtesy of flower

Ratchet

not very good..its also a lynch that's not on town

meaning town stays alive to confirm and find themsleves and cop scum etc.. it makes reaching parity harder

going for town lynches and keeping indies alive is better for scum to side with indies later or simply the fact that indies dont stop the game from ending most of the time so numbers wise yeeting a town is always better for scum

and u know what ratchy. ill tell u a secret

yeeting town is easier than yeeting indies. i mean look at the amount of resistance blue is having

if ur defense comprises 90% of wifom and why wudnt i do this yada yada and level 1 play, surely mine can as well!
What is my defence lol? Ignoring the parts of this that are designed to be inflammatory, I do accept that going for Indies, and I'll extend that to low hanging fruit/often mislynched slots can often be more risky for scum than going for stronger players. The issue is you're asking players enable you when there isn't any real incentive beyond being right or wrong to do so. I get you are having fun with it, but it's still trolling Ekko.

Emil

Certified Memelord
flower probably thinks me town reading her is a scum tell or smth so she thinks im scum for giving her double action thats trying to pocket her or smth

Emil

Certified Memelord
What is my defence lol? Ignoring the parts of this that are designed to be inflammatory, I do accept that going for Indies, and I'll extend that to low hanging fruit/often mislynched slots can often be more risky for scum than going for stronger players. The issue is you're asking players enable you when there isn't any real incentive beyond being right or wrong to do so. I get you are having fun with it, but it's still trolling Ekko.
ur defense lines of why wud me and prof do this etc.. silly argument bla bla

btw u broke post restriction..rip

Ratchet

Moving Ekko aside for the moment, I do think Ultra's play today leaves a lot to be desired. Ig he is opposing scum to Polar, his go to here would be to retreat back - he would already be a major obstacle for Orange Mafia so his interests would lie in surviving longer. I feel like elements of his play today line up with that - his arguments in general today have been pretty poor and I have the sense that he has tried to pick and choose his battles.

I wouldn't be against lynching him at all. I can't really reconcile this with Town today, the only real issue is I felt his play end of day yesterday was fairly townie.

But I haven't remotely done this Ultra! All I'm asking of you is that you prove a process that, if town, you must have gone through already - that you've considered the motivations behind it and came to at least a strong leaning that the scum motivation is more plausibly at play than the town one.

I haven't voted Odd to win the duel. I explicitly said we should ignore the duel. Why is that the hold up here?
Why do you insist I display my thought process here and come to a "strong leaning" when I'm not even trying to cleave you/Prof's head off?

If you're town I think what you're doing is reading into my occasional comments towards you as insincere/shading when I'm providing a window into my thought process while I play. I think if I'm trying to eat you, you have a right to demand a bit more. As it stands I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

In practice, I'm trying to slash and burn indies and am being met with sudden resistance, and it's hard for me not to be a bit confused at what you're doing here, if your considerations stop and end at how I've approached you and nothing else

Emil

Certified Memelord
well im not stopping anyone from finding scum. i said clearly the game is 20-10

well now it shud be like 19-8 given the new census

we have to find those 8 and send them to hekko

we have 2 rn blue and odd. we r getting rid of odd today. we can also get rid of blue or risk it out on someone else

next day we have more info to play with and accordingly probably a higher chance of yeeting scum which shud be like 6 left assuming none of them is vigged

sounds fantastic to me. a very low risk decent reward play

on the flip side u can roll an educated coin and try to hit mafia. if u do, good job! if u dont then eh rip. it goes downhil much faster if we r wrong here. twice the rate to be exact, and the reward is nearly the same anyway

better just go for the cofirmed non town. use mech to find more town send mafia..then go for confirmed mafia if we got some or mass claim or w.e

But you're the one most responsible for this outcome. How can you be dismissive of it when you've started screeching about Indies the moment something that should be pretty easy to reconcile comes up to challenge your line of thinking?
Maybe it's because I'm rusty at SRM

But I don't see how it's "easy to reconcile" out of all distinct possibilities in play, at least before explanation is provided. You'll notice I didn't actually vote for Prof. I prefer to play with a relative degree of transparency. So if there's a reliable source of information in the OP, that's what I'm going to navigate by. Otherwise you're effectively asking me to play like this is a flip less game or something. Sorry not sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.