Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Rather than try to find scum, you choose to spend what’s likely your last day arguing in circles with a Town read for zero merit. You have not furthered the Town winconditon one iota with your posts here
ningen ur the only ones in thread rn, im asking others wait for them to respond

You and Ultra are the only ones still on about it lol
?

What are you talking about

I'm "on" about you apparently thinking that I'm a better candidate of a duel over Odd. That's objectively garbage play. I'm fairly easily able to reconcile Fuji making you an unlynchable indie, because why the fuck not lol

?

What are you talking about

I'm "on" about you apparently thinking that I'm a better candidate of a duel over Odd. That's objectively garbage play. I'm fairly easily able to reconcile Fuji making you an unlynchable indie, because why the fuck not lol
I’d vote Odd before you but if you get yeeted I won’t cry about it alas. Too bad I’m a STUMP with no VP hahaha

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
whoever claimed it why yall blaming us when u outing info u didnt need to
Ekko's first argument - "whomever claimed this info did not need to do it!"

u cant convince me the reason to lie about his death is to have him protect ratchet from a kill, unless the kill doesnt have to be fired at prof himself, at which case, it doesnt make a difference then if u claim that he is alive or not

the WU was an outright lie, you are just lying. whether u r town or scum lying is still TBA
Ekko's second argument - "the reasoning behind their actions does not make sense!"
seems like u just said it was needed because we were screaming about it??
Ekko then takes a response to the second argument and forces it into the first one. This does not stand logically - there is no reason for these two elements to be crossed because they're each arguing separate things.

I should also point out, Ekko is trying to claim that he has us caught in a lie, but simultaneously, he is arguing that he reads us as Town. Why does he hold this position? It doesn't make sense - he would have to have use as such strong town to look past this from his perspective, but yet, his only contribution to playing the game at large today has been to argue why we should be suspected of being scum. His actions do not line up with his stated positions.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko's first argument - "whomever claimed this info did not need to do it!"

Ekko's second argument - "the reasoning behind their actions does not make sense!"
Ekko then takes a response to the second argument and forces it into the first one. This does not stand logically - there is no reason for these two elements to be crossed because they're each arguing separate things.

I should also point out, Ekko is trying to claim that he has us caught in a lie, but simultaneously, he is arguing that he reads us as Town. Why does he hold this position? It doesn't make sense - he would have to have use as such strong town to look past this from his perspective, but yet, his only contribution to playing the game at large today has been to argue why we should be suspected of being scum. His actions do not line up with his stated positions.
no need ratchet i said ur first paragraph was good explaination, don't waste ur time

Emil

Certified Memelord
i still think u r caught on a lie, but town can lie

it wud be better if u were more forthcoming since there was no reason to hide this info if ur gonna blurt it out anyway

like i still dont get how hiding that prof is alive is beneficial in terms of him tanking a kill

Status
Not open for further replies.