Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I've argued why you could be scum - why is your assumption that none of those parts apply, and it's solely because I say so? It's not like you've addressed any of it.
Oh, probably because direct admission of the players following the direction from you. lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Right, but again, that doesn't address my point. You apparently see no evidence of my game solving, but can't explain what my interactions s with you are, if not game solving. It does not line up at all.
That has nothing to do with mech. You frequently insist that I am incompetent - not directly, but you ascribe none headed plays to me being scum. You've been called out for this by Magic off site, and you've never been able to defend it. Yet I'm supposed to believe that you parse this interaction as possibly coming from me as scum here, when I'd be going out of my way to give you a lifeline when it would otherwise be very easy to get your flip without really hurtng my thread positioning. What am I to do with this. Assume that you can't make a conclusion on my slot?
but my point is that i didnt see u game solve as much as prof/ultra, shudnt u be the one to show me where u game solved? im arguing i didnt see much of it to say u r town

uh no it has nothing to do with u again so im gonna check out of the rest, u love doing this by making everything about u lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
See, here you go again. How am I "flattering myself"? Why are you incapable of engaging in a manner that isn't designed to bait or troll me? No, I want an explanation for this - it has gone on for too long. Why can't you just stick to the points at hand - why do you always need to add this extra stuff in? Do I need to message you privately to get a reason? Is that it? I'm not goi g to accept you gas lighting mr on this any further, you've got no room to argue that here.
this reply has nothing to do with the content of my post

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
but my point is that i didnt see u game solve as much as prof/ultra, shudnt u be the one to show me where u game solved? im arguing i didnt see much of it to say u r town

uh no it has nothing to do with u again so im gonna check out of the rest, u love doing this by making everything about u lol
No because if you think I haven't game solved, then I shouldn't be a town read at all. It's not "making it about me", you're the one who needs to evidence your position and marry it with your actions, not me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i gave u my reasoning for how i read u the way i read u, u may not like them, but u know by now i dont care what u like lol

if i ended up stopping a kill then it was a goated play whether u like it or not

i mostly did it to keep prof alive longer anyway. if i knew he was already alive or wouldnt die with u i likely just protect ultra

Close enough. The sheer difficulty in getting anything done, even when I am offering completely free shit on the table, in conjunction with other factors this game is fairly deincentivizing because effort is not rewarded proportionally when enough players are asleep at the wheel, not that everyone is. Coincidentally that's why scum always win, most players can't even lynch them on a plate let alone on an even playing field lol

The blue thing is also a peeve that he's being so graciously covered for by both the hosts and players involved as an outted indi

Then Ratchet effectively calls me a shitter for not having a PhD in Fuji game fuckery lol
Lets start talking solve lol. As far as Blue, I genuinely believe he’s either a net benefit to Town more than a detriment rn/at a minimum not worth wasting shit on. If I turn out wrong, you have my solemn word never again and I’ll wear a clown avy for however long it takes to pay my penitence. And if Tac kills him it’s whatever anyway lol. .

I don’t remember how much we talked but I know we both mentioned Melkor/Reloaed and you’re voting Melk.

On Cake, you said maybe bad town. And maybe. No idea what’s going on with her and this PR atm tbh.

Polar tried to tie you to Tac, Nibel, Yoho, and Cake. Over the night I figured one could be scum in there. Yoho is dead. Nibel probably has little equity on Polar based on how they handled each other lol.

Tac is tac…. and I can easily reconcile as town here.

Cake would be the one who stands out and also she has followed up on the Nibel stuff brining up Polar’s PR on him and possibly being other team. (Which makes sense to me if she were his teammate and did it). Also, Cake lie detected someone and cleared them who did not need it, effectively wasting her shot (and also it’s a slot anyone who was scum could easily tmi as town lol)

Emil

Certified Memelord
and its not rly alignment related, its solving related

prof > ultra > ratchet was my day 1 perspective of who id wanna keep

i dont know where id fit flower but i expected her to not be shot anyway

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
this reply has nothing to do with the content of my post
It has everything to do with the content of your post. You once again tried to bait an emotional response through insulting me, I'm asking for an explanation. So, where is it? Why do you need to do this in every game, every reply even? Why can't you you just engage like a normal person? What's your problem, exactly. Let's get it solved.
if anybody saw this happen anywhere get me the quotes i might, maybe, just maybe, chose to do the ultimate kamikaze and modkill myself
Go right ahead, see what happens. It's literally in the thread lol, in fact all you've done tonight is argue that the suspicion on Prof and I, your town reads that you totally wanted to protect, is valid and understandable and that we're both liars.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It has everything to do with the content of your post. You once again tried to bait an emotional response through insulting me, I'm asking for an explanation. So, where is it? Why do you need to do this in every game, every reply even? Why can't you you just engage like a normal person? What's your problem, exactly. Let's get it solved.
Go right ahead, see what happens. It's literally in the thread lol, in fact all you've done tonight is argue that the suspicion on Prof and I, your town reads that you totally wanted to protect, is valid and understandable and that we're both liars.
no the main content of the post was that its dumb to assume 100% clear in an SRM with bastard element

as for the quotes, im assuming u r saying i spent all night 1 talking about why u r scum, which first of all wud be a convo in discord not here, but anyone is welcomed to show the screenshots (that dont exist)

Status
Not open for further replies.