Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
no the main content of the post was that its dumb to assume 100% clear in an SRM with bastard element

as for the quotes, im assuming u r saying i spent all night 1 talking about why u r scum, which first of all wud be a convo in discord not here, but anyone is welcomed to show the screenshots (that dont exist)
No, answer what I'm asking g. Why do you always have to try and insult me, or bait a reaction? What is the problem you have - adults talk their problems out. I'm not unreasonable. But I'm not going to keep putting up with you acting like this towards me. So, lets solve it. Go right ahead.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No, answer what I'm asking g. Why do you always have to try and insult me, or bait a reaction? What is the problem you have - adults talk their problems out. I'm not unreasonable. But I'm not going to keep putting up with you acting like this towards me. So, lets solve it. Go right ahead.
im telling u, its nothing to do with u. i dont think im insulting u or anything that i dont do with anyone

i think u r taking my normal posting style personal thats all

Lets start talking solve lol. As far as Blue, I genuinely believe he’s either a net benefit to Town more than a detriment rn/at a minimum not worth wasting shit on. If I turn out wrong, you have my solemn word never again and I’ll wear a clown avy for however long it takes to pay my penitence. And if Tac kills him it’s whatever anyway lol. .

I don’t remember how much we talked but I know we both mentioned Melkor/Reloaed and you’re voting Melk.

On Cake, you said maybe bad town. And maybe. No idea what’s going on with her and this PR atm tbh.

Polar tried to tie you to Tac, Nibel, Yoho, and Cake. Over the night I figured one could be scum in there. Yoho is dead. Nibel probably has little equity on Polar based on how they handled each other lol.

Tac is tac…. and I can easily reconcile as town here.

Cake would be the one who stands out and also she has followed up on the Nibel stuff brining up Polar’s PR on him and possibly being other team. (Which makes sense to me if she were his teammate and did it). Also, Cake lie detected someone and cleared them who did not need it, effectively wasting her shot (and also it’s a slot anyone who was scum could easily tmi as town lol)
I will only consider it a mark if you would prefer to keep Blue for free if presented the opportunity to wack him at no cost. Hint hint.

I would say TAC would be most likely with Polar, but I'm actually not sure if the "rule of 3/4/x" even necessarily applies here, to Polar's scum play. I'm not a scholar but he doesn't strike me as the type of player needing to fit a scum mate into this equation . *Especially* in multiball.

Best indicator for equity with Polar would probably be his town pile, and looking at the EoD wagon behavior, especially some of those last minute busses from Reloaded or Kiku.

Cake I would say could very easily be town but she is a net detriment so probably worth a vig or something lol

Ratchet

no the main content of the post was that its dumb to assume 100% clear in an SRM with bastard element
Also this is a lie "don't flatter urself" has nothing to do with 100% clears. All I'm sayi g is that you're the leading wagon and should be capable of solving this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also this is a lie "don't flatter urself" has nothing to do with 100% clears. All I'm sayi g is that you're the leading wagon and should be capable of solving this.
dont flatter urself is a half joke, like dont get so worked up about it, i didnt protect u for u or anything, i did it for the kawaii stump attached to you

Ratchet

im telling u, its nothing to do with u. i dont think im insulting u or anything that i dont do with anyone

i think u r taking my normal posting style personal thats all
You are though. It's not your normal posting style, and even if were, I've told you about it enough that you would have adjusted by now in order to facilitate goodwill. That's just how normal people work, Ekko. So, again, enough of the gas lighting. In every single interaction, you've added little comments and snits designed, yes, designed, to provoke an emotion, namely, anger, from me. You don't have any more wiggle room on this, it's transparent from our interactions tonight. You don't do this sort of thing with anyone else, except perhaps Gram. So let's hear it. I'm not goi g to accept your mealy mouthing shit here, it doesn't fly.

Ratchet

dont flatter urself is a half joke, like dont get so worked up about it, i didnt protect u for u or anything, i did it for the kawaii stump attached to you
It's not a joke though, it's a comment designed to be provocative. Your intentionally trying to escalate the discussion. I just want an explanation. I'm not asking for anything more.

Emil

Certified Memelord
when i approached u earlier to say yes or no it wasnt out of malice either. if u said yes i could potentially half clear u as not being team red, and as a byproduct half clear myself as well since i stopped their kill

there is nothing scummy about this, all u had to do is say yes or no

u argue hours over nothing

its SRM ratchet, chill, breath, it's really really not worth this much effort

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not a joke though, it's a comment designed to be provocative. Your intentionally trying to escalate the discussion. I just want an explanation. I'm not asking for anything more.
well i can prove to u that it isn't personal because just earlier i told flower don't flatter herself. i only refilled because she asked

but unlike u she doesnt spend hours arguing about it

really just learn to cope m8

Status
Not open for further replies.