Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
when i approached u earlier to say yes or no it wasnt out of malice either. if u said yes i could potentially half clear u as not being team red, and as a byproduct half clear myself as well since i stopped their kill

there is nothing scummy about this, all u had to do is say yes or no

u argue hours over nothing

its SRM ratchet, chill, breath, it's really really not worth this much effort
Again, the last comment, it's not necessary. What does it add to the discussion. This isn't a one game thing, you wonder why I have issues with you, this is why.

Sell me why, especially since he’s wagon #2 rn lol. I feel like he’s been very hands off and passive. (I’ve got no real meta to work with on him)

Also, if you step back from the fact that You/Ekko v Me/Ratchet is coming off as a tag team and he’s your boy. Chance you think he’s scum at this point just cycling free content?

I can definitely see him being town (unfortunately). But I think his arguments and what he’s doing is infinitely worse than what you are and he’s all over the place. (Although that would maybe be the case even if he is Town and you’re the Scum between the two I admit lol)

Ratchet

well i can prove to u that it isn't personal because just earlier i told flower don't flatter herself. i only refilled because she asked

but unlike u she doesnt spend hours arguing about it

really just learn to cope m8
Yes that doesn't prove anything, again this is laced in nearly every reply you make. I don't need to cope - you obviously feel the need to bait me here so I want to know why that is. Cut the rest of the crap out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont know how can i elaborate on it anymore, i saved u because prof is someone i strongly read town and want to remain alive longer, i told him dont burn urself etc and intend to shitpost and solve the game with

i think u did a decent bit of solving day 1 and prof vouched for u so i was okay with keeping u alive, i called u and prof self resolving and speculated u will die in a 2 for 1 which was the main drive behind my action

if u, prof, and ultra were all alive and individuals that arent linked, then id protect between prof/ultra likely over u

normally in late game i roll a dice, but in n1 its about who i think the game needs more rn versus who i think self resolving them might be better

and like it wasnt just a clear cut decision, i really debated whether to let yall die or not but ultimately decided not to, and my reason for it is the one provided above

there is no malice here

Emil

Certified Memelord
also it proves that i treat everyone the same

i shit talk everyone

fk everyone

fk indies even more

nobody treats it personal but u lol

Sell me why, especially since he’s wagon #2 rn lol. I feel like he’s been very hands off and passive. (I’ve got no real meta to work with on him)

Also, if you step back from the fact that You/Ekko v Me/Ratchet is coming off as a tag team and he’s your boy. Chance you think he’s scum at this point just cycling free content?

I can definitely see him being town (unfortunately). But I think his arguments and what he’s doing is infinitely worse than what you are and he’s all over the place. (Although that would maybe be the case even if he is Town and you’re the Scum between the two I admit lol)
I can't sell you on my god reads

I think his reaction to the whole Charles thing is the type of spontaneous accusation that almost always makes sense from some fuckery happening. I also think him just offloading his abilities last second didn't come across as carrot on a stick as much as letting go of his luggage he won't need. He hasn't been too impressive either, but unless his amp explicitly has some backfired condition him doing this shit is probably just town.

Ratchet

i dont know how can i elaborate on it anymore, i saved u because prof is someone i strongly read town and want to remain alive longer, i told him dont burn urself etc and intend to shitpost and solve the game with

i think u did a decent bit of solving day 1 and prof vouched for u so i was okay with keeping u alive, i called u and prof self resolving and speculated u will die in a 2 for 1 which was the main drive behind my action

if u, prof, and ultra were all alive and individuals that arent linked, then id protect between prof/ultra likely over u

normally in late game i roll a dice, but in n1 its about who i think the game needs more rn versus who i think self resolving them might be better

and like it wasnt just a clear cut decision, i really debated whether to let yall die or not but ultimately decided not to, and my reason for it is the one provided above

there is no malice here
So once again you're deflecting from the point by tying it to the game to act as of it comes squarely from that. Now, I've given you plenty of opportunity to say your piece - to have an adult conversation where you can air your issues out and we can address them. You have repeatedly failed to take that opportunity.

So the next time you attempt to provoke or bait me into a certain response, I'm going to need a very good reason for it. You have no excuse now for not being aware of this, so there is the line in the sand.

Now, to the issues that are game related.

You say "I think you did a decent bit of solving Day 1". But earlier, you insisted they wasn't there at all. So what game solving did I do that was "decent", Day 1, Ekko. Lets see you qualify your position. Not a hard task.

Now for the last part. You ha e maintained that you think Prof and I are town. Why then, would you debate to "let us die". Take me out of the equation here - from everything you've insisted, why is this even a debate?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i noticed prof uve been susing me alot recently

like here and in fuji's dressrosa game in NF. those were the last 2 town games we played together

i think u r so used to the good ol kekko. that one died a long time ago

Or I guess Orca could just be compulsively lying his ass off. That was the impression I had earlier, it's not a read I'd say is worth splitting hairs over.

i noticed prof uve been susing me alot recently

like here and in fuji's dressrosa game in NF. those were the last 2 town games we played together

i think u r so used to the good ol kekko. that one died a long time ago
Not gonna accept this current horeshit if it’s the new standard lol. Play for real. I’m a competitor and one of the things I enjoyed about playing with you was you being one too.

Ratchet

also it proves that i treat everyone the same

i shit talk everyone

fk everyone

fk indies even more

nobody treats it personal but u lol
You don't treat everyone like that. But let me put that aside - why do you think that's an acceptable way to be? It's not pleasant. You're not some edgy 14 year old any more, Ekko. Why would you happily manufacture yourself to be obnoxious and unpleasant? Maybe it's time you started being a bit better towards others. I'm not saying people can't be abrasive, but you actively go out of your way to ruin the experience certain other people have when it comes to engaging with you. There is no need for it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So once again you're deflecting from the point by tying it to the game to act as of it comes squarely from that. Now, I've given you plenty of opportunity to say your piece - to have an adult conversation where you can air your issues out and we can address them. You have repeatedly failed to take that opportunity.

So the next time you attempt to provoke or bait me into a certain response, I'm going to need a very good reason for it. You have no excuse now for not being aware of this, so there is the line in the sand.

Now, to the issues that are game related.

You say "I think you did a decent bit of solving Day 1". But earlier, you insisted they wasn't there at all. So what game solving did I do that was "decent", Day 1, Ekko. Lets see you qualify your position. Not a hard task.

Now for the last part. You ha e maintained that you think Prof and I are town. Why then, would you debate to "let us die". Take me out of the equation here - from everything you've insisted, why is this even a debate?
no - reread again, what wasnt there is enough solving for me to get a solid town read of u, u had alot of posts ratchet, u didnt make much impression on me as prof/ultra did.

because im not THAT confident on it and i think letting yall self resolve isn't outright a terrible idea and protecting the person who i thought was the main reason for polar's lynch (ultra) was a very appealing option

Status
Not open for further replies.