Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
shk betryal is during the 1st capmaing of chu where shinis the leader .
second campaing is where ousen lead qin armies so it's ousen mobo vs shk .
so it can't be here lol or during chu arc.
it could be after chu

lol but shin is not gonna take even one of them and you want all 3 at same time lol.
but it could be great if the new gen vs the old one
shin vs mobu
ohon vs his father ousen
moten vs another great generals from outside qin
the ultiamate battle .
lol but hara is not gonna do this shit :milaugh:
I was definitely thinking ouhon vs Ousen (ouhon becomes the head of the family, surpasses his dad, etc)

Mouten vs SHK (crafty tactician Boi vs one of the most hyped tactician Bois)

Shin Vs Moubo (shin gets the martial hype). Shin also being credited for it all for being the supreme commander of the armies kinda thing, possibly outdoing riboku's on-campus commanding.

That being said I definitely expect none of this but this would be the scene I'd like Ousen Vs Qin to set 😂

https://gmanga.me/mangas/348/kingdom/776/392894
arabic scans 776
__

ww lol this is funny chapter ,
LBk fans this too bad for you cuz AKO who wrecked RBK plan not even ousen it's just AKO himself
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

i respect AKO more now and his lvl is higher than before he is not just strong monkey
akomaybe the best undrling general now among the 6gg underlings .

this didn't age well
:shame:

@Monet link ain't working...

https://spoilerplus.net/kingdom/8772/

Surprise Surprise Surprise. Riboku's actual target is Shin, not Akou. Now who's arriving here to secure Riboku coz he's looking way to calm. Jiaga / KSR or Shibashou himself !?

coz Riboku knows normal generals or brutes cant stop Shin. Lol

@SakazOuki @God Buggy @Elder Lee Hung @Jailer @Dark Admiral @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO @MarineHQ
Yeah it makes perfect sense that it'd be him.

Akou is fearsome but can not really surprise Riboku in any way. But Shin has demonstrated that he can.

@MarineHQ Riboku's reasoning actually aligned with what fans were claiming.

@Monet link ain't working...

https://spoilerplus.net/kingdom/8772/

Surprise Surprise Surprise. Riboku's actual target is Shin, not Akou. Now who's arriving here to secure Riboku coz he's looking way to calm. Jiaga / KSR or Shibashou himself !?

coz Riboku knows normal generals or brutes cant stop Shin. Lol

@SakazOuki @God Buggy @Elder Lee Hung @Jailer @Dark Admiral @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO @MarineHQ
the thing is it's not dengerous on shin himself but maybe the hsu members gonna take losses

Yeah it makes perfect sense that it'd be him.

Akou is fearsome but can not really surprise Riboku in any way. But Shin has demonstrated that he can.

@MarineHQ Riboku's reasoning actually aligned with what fans were claiming.
It's finally going to be interesting. Shin being the target is way more impactful than Akou or anyone else not named Ousen/YTW.

the thing is it's not dengerous on shin himself but maybe the hsu members gonna take losses
Definitely. It's going to be horrible for HSU. On one side they have to face Enkan and here the elites going to face Seika's elite unit as well under SBS. Though KyouKai could minimize the loses on other side but Shin's side Definitely going to suffer damages.

Hope somehow Akou and Shin could put some serious damages on Riboku's side as well.

Shin is gonna be in real danger of getting wiped out very soon. You'd best believe Riboku has thought this one out carefully.

One thing that however seems concerning for Zhao is that left side, them placed against Yotanwa. Has Riboku really that much fate in them, particularly SSJ's tactical prowess, as to think they'll score a victory or at least a stalemate against Qin Six Yotanwa and her mountain madlads? SSJ sure said that this battle is for revenge for what happened at Ryouyou.

But...Yotanwa outright outsmarted him there and won in very unfavorable circumstances. Perhaps in the plains with this army SSJ thinks he can be more effective against the mountain warriors? I guess.

Or maybe they are part of a grander plan of Riboku which currently puts them against the mountain lads but that it will manifest itself only later on. Even if not that, Riboku might have/might later put forward some schemes for them to give SSJ and company an advantage.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Surprise Surprise Surprise. Riboku's actual target is Shin, not Akou.
I was wondering what kind of cocaine Riboku snorted before this battle to be putting Enkan up against Shin, but this makes a lot more sense. I haven’t read the raws yet but now this is looking like a much more dangerous situation for Shin.

The Godboku showing why he has earned that title. Lol