Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Akou is a fool. Jumping straight into an obvious trap while overestimating himself, the classic mistake. He's either dead by end of it or barely surviving....

But i like this fool, and this might be worth the risks, just maybe.

Another lol at Riboku. Plan fails and then he needs to be saved.. ?
hoping that do not happen again. Though it feels like it will since this is a good intro for the GIANT.

Akou surviving that ambush is impressive. He went up 3 v 1 and survived lol. He’s the strongest man in Ousen army after all. I hope he survives but Hara showing his backstory doesn’t give me confidence.

What’s Ousen’s plan? How does he plan to form his own country? How different will it be to say the seven nations?

i am big fan of this ousen as final villian
but he lacks individuals
lol imagine he do coup with just denermi and ako
:suresure: qin will eat him easily .

unless if he have mobu with him :sus:
If Hara ends up having shouheikun betray Qin, it's likely right before/during/right after the Chu conquest

We could end up having a tasty Shouheikun, moubu, Ousen trio leading this shit, aiming for a theoretically weakened Qin and surprise surprise shin swoops in, cementing him as the GOAT general... Taking out the three greatest living generals in one dirrrrty play I mean c'mon man

But idk enough of the history or really have the mental power to theorise about this shit :sanmoji:

If Hara ends up having shouheikun betray Qin, it's likely right before/during/right after the Chu conquest

We could end up having a tasty Shouheikun, moubu, Ousen trio leading this shit, aiming for a theoretically weakened Qin and surprise surprise shin swoops in, cementing him as the GOAT general... Taking out the three greatest living generals in one dirrrrty play I mean c'mon man

But idk enough of the history or really have the mental power to theorise about this shit :sanmoji:

shk betryal is during the 1st capmaing of chu where shinis the leader .
second campaing is where ousen lead qin armies so it's ousen mobo vs shk .
so it can't be here lol or during chu arc.
it could be after chu

lol but shin is not gonna take even one of them and you want all 3 at same time lol.
but it could be great if the new gen vs the old one
shin vs mobu
ohon vs his father ousen
moten vs another great generals from outside qin
the ultiamate battle .
lol but hara is not gonna do this shit :milaugh:

i am big fan of this ousen as final villian
but he lacks individuals
lol imagine he do coup with just denermi and ako
:suresure: qin will eat him easily .

unless if he have mobu with him :sus:
He could recruit generals from other states as they get conquered
Post automatically merged:

Looking forward to the side switchings tbh, hope Hara doesn't shy from it or has every enemy general get offed immediately when each state is conquered

I've been saying Gaku Shou is going to die in this battle and I still expect it to happen.

The A Kou Army just called for the HSU to send reinforcements in the hunt for Ri Boku - I suspect Kyou Kai and Kyou Rei will clash with Gaku Shou and Fuu On during the pursuit.

I want to see Fuuon (the shin clone) die a horribly brutal death
Anything is possible, but I think Gaku Shou will be the only Seika general to die in this battle. I believe he dies at the hands of Kyou Kai, and suspect Fuu On will only narrowly escape with his life after getting his ass kicked by Kyou Rei.