You get what you give. It's that simple, I'm sorry. No one is willing to respect people who don't respect them. When Israel and their allies dehumanize Palestinians and call them all terrorist animals and tear apart their property, steal their homes, kill their children, you brag about it and say it's justified. When a person tears down a poster you cry crocodile tears and say the antisemites are coming. How should I care? If you think it's bad when you call hamas terrorists, you should see how bad people get treated when they call Israel fascist.
By this logic Americans should not give a fuck about Palestinians since they cheered the 9/11 attacks

That's the distinction between religions. I am not acting a religious missionary here. Did I say join Islam if want to go to heaven?

If you have more questions or doubts, feel free to ask.

Explanation:
As already explained briefly in the opening remarks, the verse 191, that is, وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَخْرِ‌جُوهُم (And kill them; wherever you find them and drive them out from where they drove you out...), was revealed after the happening at Hudaybiyyah حُدیبیہ at a time when the Holy Prophet ﷺ decided, in accordance with the condition agreed upon in the Peace Treaty of Hudaybiyyah حُدیبیہ ، to embark on a journey to Makkah to perform the qada' قضاء of ` Umrah along with his Companions, something he was stopped from doing a year before by the disbelievers of Makkah. The noble Companions ؓ ، on the eve of this projected journey, had started to worry about the disbelievers who could not be trusted upon in a peace treaty. If they chose to be aggressive, as they did a year before, what option are they going to take? Thereupon, the words used in the present verse gave them the permission to meet the challenge of their aggression and kill them where they find them. And if they could, it was permissible for them to drive the disbelievers out from where they had driven the believers out.

And I have been reading Quran since I was 8-9 years old, or maybe even younger than this.
I have no doubt that your understanding of the Quaran is superior to my own. I have not made it a focal point of my life, and, despite our clear difference in faith AND politics, I respect that you actually approached me with a long-form argument. Thank you. Allow my rebuttal.

The last part intrigues me. Those who disbelieve the laws of said land, or creed, should be driven out should they be willing to commit violence. Should this apply wholesale across the world in areas where terrorism in the name of Islam has taken place? You could argue that, by your own scripture, that Islam has no place in the West by this self-same dogma. Yet, somehow, you would not abide by Islam being driven out of Western states, would you? If not, why do you agree with these words?

Why are you talking with a clown, that has already outed himself as a racist when saying that muslims are stealing british culture.
Where did this happen exactly?

Im not even british, my country of residence is germany lmfao and i have never been to the uk before.

Guess you mistake me for someone else or just talking out of your ass

By this logic Americans should not give a fuck about Palestinians since they cheered the 9/11 attacks
So did Israel lol. Israeli citizens filmed the towers fall and were dancing and celebrating.

https://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.
The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan "during the incident" — referring to the World Trade Center attack. The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari.
So no. I don't respect people who dance and laugh about 9/11. But I know for a fact Israelis did.

I dont want to do that, istead:

Restart the conversation.

Share you thoughts in a single paragraph. State your points clearly.

Accept the challenge.
What thoughts? How would i do that in a single paragraph?

And i dont really care anyway, im 99% sure ive heard all the mental gymnastics you would throw at me before anyway, because i listened to islamic apologists and scholars for countless hours
Post automatically merged:

I have no doubt that your understanding of the Quaran is superior to my own. I have not made it a focal point of my life, and, despite our clear difference in faith AND politics, I respect that you actually approached me with a long-form argument. Thank you. Allow my rebuttal.

The last part intrigues me. Those who disbelieve the laws of said land, or creed, should be driven out should they be willing to commit violence. Should this apply wholesale across the world in areas where terrorism in the name of Islam has taken place? You could argue that, by your own scripture, that Islam has no place in the West by this self-same dogma. Yet, somehow, you would not abide by Islam being driven out of Western states, would you? If not, why do you agree with these words?
He unironically posted zakir naik
Big oof

The bible is much easier to cherry pick because its not believed to be the inerrant eternal word of god.
Very few people will subscribe to nitpicks. You can always just agree to disagree.
Yeah that’s in spite of them, not because of them. Those people threaten our liberal society
Which is why as an American my perspective is that it's not about religion. You can have strong faith and that only goes so far before you run into someone who doesn't, and you just have to live with that.

Where did this happen exactly?

Im not even british, my country of residence is germany lmfao and i have never been to the uk before.

Guess you mistake me for someone else or just talking out of your ass
To be clear, I stated the following - I believe that there are a lot of issues within my country due to rampant, uncontrolled immigration and not enough integration. We have imported in cheap labour, which has also imported in more and more Islamic communities which, unfortunately, create their own insular communities, such as some London boroughs which have a 0% non-Muslim population -- where Sharia is followed.

I have grew up in poor neighbourhoods where I saw working class, British Nationals, haranged and harassed out of those neighbourhoods because of Islamic gangs.

Our police is afraid to combat it, as evidence by the Rotherham sex ring. The lack of real culpability in the murder of Sir David Amess. Among other things.

I do not hate Muslims. I grew up in a very, very multicultural environment. My family were originally immigrants who integrated into this country because they loved British culture and values. Now I see people who despise the British flag. Those who disrespect the land they live in. Those that have no loyalty, no desire to learn the language, and a true disdain for British law and culture. It does not mean all of them are this way. But I have noticed a clear connection between Islamic zealotry and anti-British sentiment amongst UK-based Muslims.

If that makes me a racist, then so be it, call me what you want. I am not. And to try and portray me as such is the epitome of middle-class individuals who've never lived in the lowest of the low. Who've never seen or had to experience such things as they've not lived in ghettos. They stare at the world from a position where they've never had to watch as their communities are overtaken and then denigrated in the name of a foreign ideology that is antithetical to the way of life of those who are living there.

Fucking hell.

UN schools teach terrorism?
Non radical Muslims aren't calling out radicalists?

Dude, do you even exist in this world?
I don't know which one of your points is more unfounded.
I know you guys like targeting schools and hospitals, but to even include UN run schools into your propaganda is certainly a choice.
Just because the majority of the UN is calling you out does not mean they're evil, ya know. It's your government's actions that you should look at more closely
https://unwatch.org/exposed-un-teachers-call-to-murder-jews/
https://unwatch.org/un-teachers-call-to-murder-jews-reveals-new-report/
https://unwatch.org/un-watch-reports-on-unrwa-staff-antisemitism-and-incitement-to-terrorism/
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.or...om-demonize-israelis-and-incite-anti-semitism
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-734321
https://forward.com/opinion/566841/hamas-schools-indoctrination-antisemitic-textbooks-gaza/
https://www.impact-se.org/wp-content/uploads/UNRWA-Education-Textbooks-and-Terror-Nov-2023.pdf
https://themedialine.org/top-storie...funds-to-incite-hate-to-be-presented-on-hill/
This is an unfouded point? okay
UN is not evil, the UNRWA branch in Gaza is teaching questionable material.
But I guess all of the sources are Globalist propaganda

There is no culture of self criticism in Islam, compared to christians for example.

Which is why as an American my perspective is that it's not about religion. You can have strong faith and that only goes so far before you run into someone who doesn't, and you just have to live with that.
Nah man, it happens so many times that at some point it’s just part of religion. Religion has it pros and cons, to view it as all good is naive

To be clear, I stated the following - I believe that there are a lot of issues within my country due to rampant, uncontrolled immigration and not enough integration. We have imported in cheap labour, which has also imported in more and more Islamic communities which, unfortunately, create their own insular communities, such as some London boroughs which have a 0% non-Muslim population -- where Sharia is followed.

I have grew up in poor neighbourhoods where I saw working class, British Nationals, haranged and harassed out of those neighbourhoods because of Islamic gangs.

Our police is afraid to combat it, as evidence by the Rotherham sex ring. The lack of real culpability in the murder of Sir David Amess. Among other things.

I do not hate Muslims. I grow up in a very, very multicultural environment. My family were immigrants who integrated into this country because they loved British culture and values. Now I see people who despise the British flag. Those who disrespect the land they live in. Those that have no loyalty, no desire to learn the language, and a true disdain for British law.

If that makes me a racist, then so be it, call me what you want. I am not. And to try and portray me as such, is the epitome of middle-class individuals who've never lived in the lowest of the low. Who've never seen or had to experience such things as they've not lived in ghettos.

Fucking hell.
British people acting like Rotherham was a shocking thing that only happens because of muslims cracks me up. You had Jimmy Savile you freaks. One of the most respected people in England, Stephen Fry, wrote and staged a play romanticizing gay rape between a 13 year old and a teacher and it got zero controversy. The entire British culture is obsessed with pedophilia. The police are afraid to go after it not because they're PC, but because theyre also fucking kids.

British people acting like Rotherham was a shocking thing that only happens because of muslims cracks me up. You had Jimmy Savile you freaks. One of the most respected people in England, Stephen Fry, wrote and staged a play romanticizing gay rape between a 13 year old and a teacher and it got zero controversy. The entire British culture is obsessed with pedophilia.
Their dead beloved queen, protected and defended her pedophile son. Yet they have the nerve to yap about anyone being a nonce

Last edited: