Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i think its stupid to base a scum read on a player for them wanting to get rid of a non town
like whats my gameplan here after today if we get rid of both odd and blue? im bound to start solving for mafia

removing the variables early game is better. indies late game become at a minimum a distraction, at worst straight up pro-scum
It's not really though - by focusing on an Indie slot, especially when you carry the expectation that their lynch will not be easily sold, you avoid having to fake scum hunt. That gives two benefits - one is that, by not faking your scum hunting, you don't risk being caught off the back of the scum hunting being found as fake. The other is that you don't risk leading town towards your mates, by virtue of pretending to hunt for them. This counts even more so with multi ball, because there will be an element of play where you're not informed, and obviously you know well that scum tend to have better chances in these games when they co-operate with one another.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean this is silly - most of these games I play I end up having to lead. You just put the last game here on my doorstep to criticise my capacity as a leader, so to argue that I don't lead just comes across as motivated to me.

Not that this is really an important point to be argued right now, I've given you some pointers as to where you can help.
last game was miserable i dont hold it against anyone

I think polar is town. Regardless, I intend on voting against the Ultra and Ratchet’s cult.

change vote lynch red night
Ok I think Psychic seems more like her town self

But on double take this post is bad

Because she's saying "regardless I'd rather vote against Ratchet/Ultra", even though Polar being town doesn't contradict it

It would make sense if she said "Polar is scum but I hate you guys so eat my lady nuts"

But this just seems like doublespeak.

Psychic is a waste of a slot anyway so I could toss her into my basement

Ratchet

also can anyone quantify what solving for scum do they wanna see? there r slots that didnt do jack shit in terms of solving, so it's clearly not that

reason why i dont think melkor is town is because of how linear his approach is. he's seen me countless time as scum in multiball hunting other scum or going for town mislynches

he hasnt stopped for 1 second to think what benefit does my play hold for scum rn vs what benefit does it hold for town
Melkor is a good start. Ultra too. Aside from those, you could perhaps identify slots that are positioning themselves to look better off of your flip - you'd have a more objective view of this than I would because you know what your flip is going to be.

Ratchet

last game was miserable i dont hold it against anyone
You used it earlier in our discussion to argue your discrediting of my ability. So while you might not hold it against anyone, you did for the purposes of argument earlier. Certainly possible you just wanted to be combative.

In any case, better things to focus on I think.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not really though - by focusing on an Indie slot, especially when you carry the expectation that their lynch will not be easily sold, you avoid having to fake scum hunt. That gives two benefits - one is that, by not faking your scum hunting, you don't risk being caught off the back of the scum hunting being found as fake. The other is that you don't risk leading town towards your mates, by virtue of pretending to hunt for them. This counts even more so with multi ball, because there will be an element of play where you're not informed, and obviously you know well that scum tend to have better chances in these games when they co-operate with one another.
so why r u, the one bringing this, not voting me lol
u have more reasons to vote me than anyone here
the answer is likely because u arent one dimensional pepga player

i think this is mostly overcomplicating it, the thought behind my vote is simply he is non town so im gonna yeet him, and i know for fact town isnt gonna lose by lynching an indie day 2 when they lynched mafia day 1, like its just stupid not to do it

and like after blue/odd are gone im gonna start yeeting mafia so its gonna be literally 1 day of indie lynching

so really overcomplicating it with this one, but atleast its some analysis

the town motive to my action vastly overweighs the scum motive

This game is pretty strict on kill shots. But the thing which killed Nao was definitely an additional scum kill. She was challenged to RPS during the night.

Sally seems like a genuinely good target and he's just been a welfare queen asking for heals and whatever.

The whole 2 phase delay is silly but the kind of shit Fuji likes to implement as balance or w/e

Melkor quotes me a couple times but I didn't read that shit lol. Guess I outta

Ok I think Psychic seems more like her town self

But on double take this post is bad

Because she's saying "regardless I'd rather vote against Ratchet/Ultra", even though Polar being town doesn't contradict it

It would make sense if she said "Polar is scum but I hate you guys so eat my lady nuts"

But this just seems like doublespeak.

Psychic is a waste of a slot anyway so I could toss her into my basement
tbh, my problem with that isn't really "i don't want to vote like Ratchet/Ultra". I can imagine Psychic would say something like that. But this town read on Polar appeared out of nowhere. She's not mentioned Polar's name before that and she wasn't really that active, so where does this town read come from.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You used it earlier in our discussion to argue your discrediting of my ability. So while you might not hold it against anyone, you did for the purposes of argument earlier. Certainly possible you just wanted to be combative.

In any case, better things to focus on I think.
u asked for example i provided the quickest one i can think of

tbh, my problem with that isn't really "i don't want to vote like Ratchet/Ultra". I can imagine Psychic would say something like that. But this town read on Polar appeared out of nowhere. She's not mentioned Polar's name before that and she wasn't really that active, so where does this town read come from.
Well, she's made more terrible plays. That's all I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.