Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Go cast it to the fire man, i dont care about voting Blue rn, to many sussy people are walking around, an indie is my last problem
but u havent qualified why am i susy if my math is strongly pro town

19-8
lynch blue and duel odd out = 19-6

town goes into the night and uses mech to clear more people / find scum

next day we can wake up to a 17-6 or so depending on who dies. we r in a very very very strong winning position

we can use mech to find the remaining scum or hit in PoE. we also have the night kills and actions to analzye

and im going to be hunting mafia as the indies no longer exist, u can question me next day if i dont do it

see, nothing anti town here. i know u arent immune to reason, why pretend like u r?

I

Indigo

after couple of town mislynches ur going to reach a point where the indie sides with scum, fulfills their wishes, maybe even merges them etc.. and then ur gonna start regretting it and say oh fk wish we lynched them when we had the chance

it's like, ive seen this happen 10 times now and history always repeats itself, yet town is immune to learning

if u r allergic to winning, i guarantee u nothing i do will help yall. if i solve or not its the same outcome, either case i am going to be voting a non town, or aiming to find one

it's like u can lead a horse to water but cant force them to drink
i tried lynching the indies too

but nobody listened

so i just gave up

19-8

next day we can wake up to a 17-6 or so depending on who dies. we r in a very very very strong winning position

we can use mech to find the remaining scum or hit in PoE. we also have the night kills and actions to analzye

and im going to be hunting mafia as the indies no longer exist, u can question me next day if i dont do it

see, nothing anti town here. i know u arent immune to reason, why pretend like u r?
Is this the 169th ekko math post?

19-8

Why do you copy-paste the same post over and over again? Do you think that people are blind and dont see your reasoning?
Everyone gets it dude, you want odd and blue gone, odd will be gone today and Blue when we have a scum lynch, stop quoting me with this non sense.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also there r like, handful of slots that arent doing jack so why am i the only one suspected for actually voting a non town

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Vote count 5 Day 2
Current vote count
Flower: Ekko > Reloaded > The Orca > Reloaded > Ekko > Melkor > Ekko > Melkor
Ekko: Blue > Prof > Blue
Indigo: Ekko> Odd > The Orca > Reloaded > Prof > Ekko > Melkor
TAC: Odd > Prof
The Orca: Sallucion > Ekko > Prof > Ekko > Blue > Ekko > Reloaded > Ekko
Ultra: Sallucion > Ratchet > The Orca > Zolo > Reloaded > Melkor > RA > Melkor > Reloaded
Melkor: Ekko
Bakidou: Ekko > The Orca > Ekko > Reloaded > Ekko
Ratchet: Ekko > The Owca > Ultra > Ekko > Melkor
Reloaded: The Orca > Blue > Melkor
Mathias: The Orca
Hayumi: Ekko > The Orca > Ekko> Reloaded
Red Night: The Orca > Reloaded > Prof
Cakewalker: The Orca > Ekko
Psyche: Ultra > Blue > The Orca
Charlie: Ultra > Prof > Ekkologix> Melkor > Reloaded
T-Pein: The Orca > Blue > Melkor
Kiku: Ekko
AlwaysMind: The Orca
Luka: Hayumi > Ekko > The Orca

Melkor: 5
Ekko: 5
The Orca: 4
Reloaded: 3

Blue : 2

Votes for the duel:
Ekko: Ultra
Ultra: Ultra
Charlie: Ultra
Melkor : Ultra
Reloaded: Ultra
Sallucion: Ultra
Flower: Ultra > Odd > Ultra
Hayumi: Ultra
Pot Goblin: UItra
The Orca: Ultra
Red Night: Ultra
Psyche: Odd
Cakewalker: Ultra
Indigo: Ultra > Odd
AlwaysMind: Odd
T-Pein: Odd

Ultra: 12
Odd: 4

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why do you copy-paste the same post over and over again? Do you think that people are blind and dont see your reasoning?
Everyone gets it dude, you want odd and blue gone, odd will be gone today and Blue when we have a scum lynch, stop quoting me with this non sense.
u keep calling it nonsense but unable to provide how

this is a clear plan that is 100% beneficial to town, i'll keep repeating it because i belive in it lol

and yes ppl r blind lol, its my duty as the member of town to give my opinions and so i do just that

i ask again, why cant we yeet blue then use the double lynch on scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.