Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
At first, years ago, I had thought TERFs weren't so bad. But then they went full nazi and quoted Hitler and whatnot. It's not just a pronoun issue for them.
doubt we're talking about "TERFs" there

Different social groups of all kinds floating around. For example i see LGB fight the pro-trans community on twitter. And for some reason there are hardcore feminists who supposedly are inclusive, now completely are anti-trans.

Hitler quoters are some unique group of their own. I am not sure what to make of them apart from being utterly obnoxious and religious like cultists in their beliefs.

Playing hard to get is a thing girls do. Trust me, I know this as a girl. It's the usual trope of pretend to not care until the end.

I would liken Sanji and Nami to Leela and Fry from Futurama who also didn't show feelings until the end. Or Ron and Kim from Kim Possible.
Ah, also, the basis of any couple in the series is not like this, you cannot see such a relationship in the op, the romance issue does not work this way.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Playing hard to get is a thing girls do. Trust me, I know this as a girl. It's the usual trope of pretend to not care until the end.

I would liken Sanji and Nami to Leela and Fry from Futurama who also didn't show feelings until the end. Or Ron and Kim from Kim Possible.
Do girls like bald guys only noticeable on top not fully bald