Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
If nothing else, at least, they got some lengthy but old players (except for KJ Martin) that Nurse likes that could shoot better than what he had in TOR plus the picks. I do have a feeling they'll try to get a SG/SF like Mann was or maybe an all-star with the 2 FRPs. Also, Marcus Morris-Embiid bromance like Pat Bev-Russ lol

For LAC, they finally got a PG that can shoot and Harden-Kawhi-PG is gonna be really good. They're so small now that Kawhi and PG are going to have to play more at PF now with PJ.

they had to give up Rob Williams though (Brogdon was already gone regardless since he was pretty fucking pissed when the Clippers trade didn't go through). If Porzingis or Horford gets injured at any part of the season, they're kinda fucked ngl w/ no big outside of mah boi Luke Kornet
Late in replying to this. You're not wrong but I have a worry with him having knee problems already so I had no problem with it. Porzingis is the same but at least he's lengthy but also a better shooter as he's already showing. I hate it when BOS gets better lol

Once James not happy with the clippers, he will demand a trade to the lakers...
He'll be a free agent after this so he doesn't have to demand a trade lol. I doubt he gets max money after this even though I know he'll play like a near-superstar again for them. Gonna be interesting to see when Kawhi, PG & Harden go to free agency next year.

Last edited:
If nothing else, at least, they got some lengthy but old players (except for KJ Martin) that Nurse likes that could shoot better than what he had in TOR plus the picks. I do have a feeling they'll try to get a SG/SF like Mann was or maybe an all-star with the 2 FRPs. Also, Marcus Morris-Embiid bromance like Pat Bev-Russ lol

For LAC, they finally got a PG that can shoot and Harden-Kawhi-PG is gonna be really good. They're so small now that Kawhi and PG are going to have to play more at PF now with PJ.

Late in replying to this. You're not wrong but I have a worry with him having knee problems already so I had no problem with it. Porzingis is the same but at least he's lengthy but also a better shooter as he's already showing. I hate it when BOS gets better lol

He'll be a free agent after this so he doesn't have to demand a trade lol. I doubt he gets max money after this even though I know he'll play like a near-superstar again for them. Gonna be interesting to see when Kawhi, PG & Harden go to free agency next year.
I'm glad the 76ers + Clippers owners stepped in to finally facilitate the Harden since Morey continued to be delusional asf for months (plus what he already did with Ben Simmons 2 yrs ago) in 'winning' the deal
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
I'm glad the 76ers + Clippers owners stepped in to finally facilitate the Harden since Morey continued to be delusional asf for months (plus what he already did with Ben Simmons 2 yrs ago) in 'winning' the deal

Say what you will about Morey, he got 2 first round picks when people on the internet were saying he wouldn't even get 1 for Harden.

This guy called it in the offseason lol

Say what you will about Morey, he got 2 first round picks when people on the internet were saying he wouldn't even get 1 for Harden.

This guy called it in the offseason lol

my problem with Morey was that it took the 76ers/Clippers owners communicating first (and NBA ownership) and intervening for the trade to finally materialize since it was reported that Morey (especially with barring Harden from boarding the plan) intended to keep playing hardball with the Clippers up until the trade deadline in February 2024 (and he didn't even get Terrance Mann or anything else that he had wanted since Shams said that the trade for both teams were mainly worked out by the owners) and it would have been just infinitely petty beef between him and Harden in that timespan

Morey has done a lot for the Rockets post T-Mac/Yao + 76ers (getting rid of Horford which is a bit debatable since he still keeps beating them anyway lol) but the dude has way too much of an ego to admit that he needs to cut his losses (Harden) and move on, and that not everything he does has to be a 'win' on his end

also this
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/17kqu64/_/k79luso

and then Morey trying to do damage control by saying owners stepping in trade discussions is 'rare' (when the Suns were able to get KD less than a week after Ishbia gained ownership)

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/17lhqf5

good response though

also I think Embiid to the Knicks is very much out of the question, but if there was ever a point where the Knicks would have to do negotiations with Daryl Morey, I might just kill myself tbh

Last edited:
my problem with Morey was that it took the 76ers/Clippers owners communicating first (and NBA ownership) and intervening for the trade to finally materialize since it was reported that Morey (especially with barring Harden from boarding the plan) intended to keep playing hardball with the Clippers up until the trade deadline in February 2024 (and he didn't even get Terrance Mann or anything else that he had wanted since Shams said that the trade for both teams were mainly worked out by the owners) and it would have been just infinitely petty beef between him and Harden in that timespan

I'm not gonna lie with you: This is weird lol. I woke up and people are now saying this trade was bad for them? I find it hard to believe that this isn't the deal that he wanted (granted, he's known to propose ridiculous offers first before downgrading) but this feels like a type of deal that he would've done when he was in HOU to sign or trade for another star. I'm pretty sure him getting Terence Mann was always to trade him for another 1st round pick because they wanted to have as much cap as possible next year but he already got 2 first round picks in the trade.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-up-to-flip-terance-mann-if-it-trades-for-him

Look. I've said this before Ben Simmons got traded. It's OK to wait because anything can happen later on. The Dame trade should've validated it already because people said he only wanted to go to MIA and the best that they could get was only Herro/Jovic and whatever else with picks that they were only going to offer to them.

In fairness to mah boi still Harden (even though it's tough to defend his 3rd trade demand lol), I like him on LAC more than I did when he was in Brooklyn because I hated them lol. Mah other boi Pat Bev is at least still on the Sixers. CP3 in GS is the only one that's still sore to see :pepehands:

Morey has done a lot for the Rockets post T-Mac/Yao + 76ers (getting rid of Horford which is a bit debatable since he still keeps beating them anyway lol) but the dude has way too much of an ego to admit that he needs to cut his losses (Harden) and move on, and that not everything he does has to be a 'win' on his end
I don't think he was being petty. I just saw the ESPN article about it and Daryl seemed heartbroken and wanted to be friends again lol (ngl though the stuff about the Harden art pictures was a little cringe but the friendship was real lol)

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Timberwolves sometimes play crackhead basketball on offense in the clutch apart from Edwards and Conley.
Sucks cause they're such a good defensive team.

Last edited: