Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Spoilers suggest that ginny was pushed away because she got ill.

So it's possible that CDs or Gorosei aren't aware of Ginny being pregnant and giving birth to Bonney
My spontaneous theory:
The CD which forcefully married Ginny really felt in love with her. He was kinda building a real relationship here, which made some other CDs, or even the Gorosei, worrying, since a child or smth would ruin the hierarchy and the strict separations of the races. Maybe Ginny was even a D..
Following this, they started to poisining Ginny, like they did before with the village of Law and his family, with Amber Lead. Maybe this is one of the powers of a Gorosei, maybe even Saturn himself.
With that, they convinced her Husband, the CD, to get rid of her, before she is infecting the CDs too. It wouldnt surprise me if the husband himself died too.

Also, my theory a long time ago, was that Luffy is also a mix of CD and D., which is what the Gorosei heavily try to avoid. Maybe this is some requirement for awaking Nika or smth.

They snuck in during the Reverie + they have Morley (who has the perfect fruit for infiltration and escaping)

Not to mention the mission would’ve failed if Fujitora didn’t hold back on purpose

Storming Mariejois and rescuing slaves isn’t as easy as you’re making it seem
Kuma has the literal power to teleport, that's >>>> anything Morley has, and Dragon alone would sleep diff Sabo + the other commanders.

Fisher Tiger did it singlehandedly and he was a fodder, you have no idea what you're talking about.

My spontaneous theory:
The CD which forcefully married Ginny really felt in love with her. He was kinda building a real relationship here, which made some other CDs, or even the Gorosei, worrying, since a child or smth would ruin the hierarchy and the strict separations of the races. Maybe Ginny was even a D..
Following this, they started to poisining Ginny, like they did before with the village of Law and his family, with Amber Lead. Maybe this is one of the powers of a Gorosei, maybe even Saturn himself.
With that, they convinced her Husband, the CD, to get rid of her, before she is infecting the CDs too. It wouldnt surprise me if the husband himself died too.

Also, my theory a long time ago, was that Luffy is also a mix of CD and D., which is what the Gorosei heavily try to avoid. Maybe this is some requirement for awaking Nika or smth.
So Dragon (D) banged a celestial dragon (CD)?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This incident happened 14 years ago so I don't think revs had it in them to attack MJ even if they know where ginny was
Okay so let’s say it’s The strawhats. The pre time skip weak strawhats

imagine that in sabaody, instead of the strawhats getting slapped, some random just walked up and kidnapped Nami and made her a slave… Anha… Do you believe that Oda would have Nami be a slave for 2 years? And Luffy and crew just knew Nami was a slave for years and just sitting around twiddling their fucking thumbs until she showed up dead

This is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to an organization in this series

this is more embarrassing than Shanks running through the Kid pirates… Dragon will NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.