Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dressrosa was/is a NTR paradise image you forget your spouse, get new girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife and suddenly you remeber your partner; the same for the toys they are watching how there loved one are dating/fucking other people and can do nothing but watch
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
Imagine how awkward it must have been when everyone got their memories back... So, uh... Steve... Sorry about getting your wife pregnant... Can we still be friends?

This is so ridiculous that it has officially destroyed this backstory for me now… How weak are the revolutionaries. This is so stupid. So fucking stupid. I cannot even imagine what Oda was thinking

Why did he make Ginny a revolutionary commander? Why did he has Dragon and Kuma know Ginny was kidnapped for years and somehow failed to get her?

Why wasnt Ginny left as a regular civilian who got kidnapped when Dragon and Kuma were unaware and they only found out about her kidnap like 2 years later because they were so busy doing shit across the world… this makes total sense

But no, Oda just wanted to show how extremely inept and weak the revs are that a no name character can just walk up and enslave one of their commanders for years

Absolutely stupid writing. I cannot even bother to care anymore

Well let's agree to disagree about that since it's obvious Dragon will do some "redeeming" stuff later on but again, I see valid reasons to criticise Dragon's credibility as a leader. Imagine Garp just sitting on his desk while Coby is left abandoned for his fate.

That's what Dragon did with Ginny.
Well to use Garp as the example of taking action is maybe the wrong choice here lol.

I mean he very actively supported the CD by keeping them safe for all those years while Dragon has at least cornered them in real time.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Well let's agree to disagree about that since it's obvious Dragon will do some "redeeming" stuff later on but again, I see valid reasons to criticise Dragon's credibility as a leader. Imagine Garp just sitting on his desk while Coby is left abandoned for his fate.

That's what Dragon did with Ginny.
If Garp was the only leader and the only top tier of the Marine, and if the Marine was still growing and at its beginning.
Then yeah it would be stupid to go save himself Coby

and Coby and Kuma / Ginny are different.

Coby like Ace for WB or Sabo for Dragon is the future of the Marine. I could even understand going wild to save Coby the future top tier / leader. Same if Sabo was captured.

Risking everything for Ginny isn’t the same thing at all.

Ginny was captured for two years and neither Kuma nor Dragon could do anything...? Meanwhile we have Sabo and a few fodder breaking into Mariejois and even Pangaea Castle
:luuh:
They snuck in during the Reverie + they have Morley (who has the perfect fruit for infiltration and escaping)

Not to mention the mission would’ve failed if Fujitora didn’t hold back on purpose

Storming Mariejois and rescuing slaves isn’t as easy as you’re making it seem

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is so ridiculous that it has officially destroyed this backstory for me now… How weak are the revolutionaries. This is so stupid. So fucking stupid. I cannot even imagine what Oda was thinking

Why did he make Ginny a revolutionary commander? Why did he has Dragon and Kuma know Ginny was kidnapped for years and somehow failed to get her?

Why wasnt Ginny left as a regular civilian who got kidnapped when Dragon and Kuma were unaware and they only found out about her kidnap like 2 years later because they were so busy doing shit across the world… this makes total sense

But no, Oda just wanted to show how extremely inept and weak the revs are that a no name character can just walk up and enslave one of their commanders for years

Absolutely stupid writing. I cannot even bother to care anymore
This incident happened 14 years ago so I don't think revs had it in them to attack MJ even if they know where ginny was

Status
Not open for further replies.