Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Well....it is dark in the lines of genocide/racism/slavery that has been shown in other flashbakcs of one piece...infact did u forget doflamingo x viola thing?
That's the thing, I said earlier Oda himself admitted to omitting that part from Dressrosa because it wasn't fit for a children's manga. So it wasn't really a part of the story. Not sure why he changed his mind on that now.

I don't mind if Dragon fails while trying...but I hate it to the guts he failed just by sitting his ass in his office...anyways Oda's mistake by giving him shitty focus...in reverie, sabo got focus and in flashback with revos, Kuma is getting focus...when he will do anything? be it in flashback or in present story line?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'll gladly look like a fool if it means Luffy and Garp aren't related to a useless bum lol
Just wait. He'll get wanked to hell very soon. Also, I understand people's frustration on his inaction saving Ginny, but we need full context/summary to judge first.

He can show amazing stuff as much as it's possible later on but it doesn't change that he's incredibly incompetent as a leader rn and it doesn't make his previous actions go away either.
Like I said Oda does this a lot and with pretty much every single group. Dragon is just held back via plot otherwise he could've just teleported to the Holy land with Kuma and nuke the country.
PIS is fine if it is within the limits...how does WG know Rayleigh knows about void century?...besides, he has not spread any info regarding void century...here the case is what the shit is dragon doing?
There is a reason the WG fears the rise of the PK so much. They know more than we do about it.

Trusting a pirate on not spreading any crucial information that could ruin the WG sounds like hardcore PIS to me.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I don't mind if Dragon fails while trying...but I hate it to the guts he failed just by sitting his ass in his office...anyways Oda's mistake by giving him shitty focus...in reverie, sabo got focus and in flashback with revos, Kuma is getting focus...when he will do anything? be it in flashback or in present story line?
He's being strategic in a sense if he fails he risk the complete disbandment of his movement

Status
Not open for further replies.