Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaahahahahahaha

the person who kidnapped a literal Revolutionary Commander WAS A RANDOM FODDER???

hilarious

The revolutionaries FUCKING SUCK… Weak ass bullshit artists

imagine… Imagine Oda said a random no name character can walk up and kidnap SMOOTHIE And make her a slave… Imagine

Oda cannot power scale to save his fucking life. How weak are the revs supposed to be? This is fucking embarassing

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
You won't see any pictures. Not oda's style

It's clear what exactly happened and yeah it does come across as something unexpected from Oda but he laid the hint in last chapter that kuma couldn't be Bonney's father due to timeline

And, now I want kuma to really do something against Saturn and not nika as Luffy fans want to...
I meant chapter pictures in general, of course Oda won't draw what actually happened to Ginny lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He doesn't do any worth shit while suffering goes left and right due to his long strategic planning.

And still it's pretty much guaranteed that in the end he's still about to get hard carried by his son and others.....idk man
Maybe Dragon will be hard carried

But without Dragon and his army, without the rev planning and gathering allies Luffy likely wouldn’t be able to overthrow the WG and Imu. And Dragon and the revos saved Luffy like 3/4 times already : Kuma, Iva and Sabo. Wouldn’t happen if Dragon hadn’t moved his ass to create that army.

Man people are jumping the gun Hardcore.
This is just your usual x faction acts dumb because of plot.

It's the same reason why the entire WG let Rayleigh someone who knows all secrets of the void century live next to their doorstep even though the entirety of the Navy and Gorosei could gang up on his ass and imprison him.
PIS is fine if it is within the limits...how does WG know Rayleigh knows about void century?...besides, he has not spread any info regarding void century...here the case is what the shit is dragon doing?

Oda literally went from children's manga to berserk level . Holy shit i really feel bad for Kuma .

No wonder spoiler provider were silent, after reading spoiler tag Kuma is truly a hero i wish it was clone theory .

@kurwa got this right . I mean this dark in OP was not really expected but CD have to vbe shown evil of evil .

Oda should have warned me there would be NTR* in his story smh

"NTR" is a term that originates from Japanese adult video games and stands for "Netorare," which can be translated to "cuckold" in English. In the context of manga, manhua, and manhwa, NTR is a genre that typically involves infidelity or cheating within a romantic or sexual relationship.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Saturn still considers her the daughter of Kuma, I doubt he considers her as the daughter of Tenryubito, who disowned her anyway.
Spoilers suggest that ginny was pushed away because she got ill.

So it's possible that CDs or Gorosei aren't aware of Ginny being pregnant and giving birth to Bonney

Status
Not open for further replies.