Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to have sympathy for Dragon when he sits all day on his ass and let's his subordinates handle everything. At least Akainu can rely on other admirals. Who can Dragon rely on? Ivankov who was already imprisoned in Impel Down? Kuma who had been enslaved his entire life and being cucked by a Celestial Dragon? The other commanders are also too weak to make a huge difference.

He can only properly rely on Sabo but at this point, he can give up his position and give it to Sabo. Sabo contributed far more to the Revos than Dragon ever did.
Man people are jumping the gun Hardcore.
This is just your usual x faction acts dumb because of plot.

It's the same reason why the entire WG let Rayleigh someone who knows all secrets of the void century live next to their doorstep even though the entirety of the Navy and Gorosei could gang up on his ass and imprison him.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
feeling too dark for OP? One piece present story may run on light hearted note but One piece flashbacks are always dark
I might change my mind seeing pictures. I just hate dark fantasy style sexual content man.

The worst part is the celestials will most likely be redeemed
I don't think there is any redemption for celestals....afterall the legnths Oda went everytime with celestals on how shit they are, I don't think they deserve any kind of redemption even in Oda's mind...worst case you will have only redemption from one celestal and that is Doflamingo...no one in the entire one piece is as atrocious as celestals...

Status
Not open for further replies.