Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone getting on to Dragon, he probably never had the necessary intel on Ginny's whereabouts or even who kidnapped her. He serves a higher cause. Kuma will get his revenge by the end of all this, I can't wait because guy cannot catch a break.

Last chapter had one of the old people talk about Kuma pushing diseases out of them… Why didn’t Kuma push the disease out of Bonney and Ginny?

Maybe it’s like Kuma can only diseases like arthritis that… Diseases that are connected to like failing organs or pain since those are connected to the nervous system

I think the implication is that Ginny contracted something like HIV/AIDS…. A disease that Gets sexually transmitted but can also be passed from Mother to child and is extremely fatal… So Kuma can’t push out diseases like these that are tied to like Viruses and bacteria

The guillotine is too good for the CDs and their fanboys.

every single NTRsubhuman CD deserves to the most excruciatingly long and painful death imaginable.
Let at least the children life... and suffer to become more Doffys who will bring more suffering to the world, more wars, more death, more profit for the criminals and rulers of the underworld :pepebusi:

Which way Oda:
Kill all CD included the children (commiting genocide like them showing that CDs and the regular people are not different)
Let the children life and bear the grudges for the fall of there culture creating more "Doffys"

Either way a peacful world will never achieved; just more wars and conflict to fill the power vacuum left by the WG :jordanmf:

Last chapter had one of the old people talk about Kuma pushing diseases out of them… Why didn’t Kuma push the disease out of Bonney and Ginny?

Maybe it’s like Kuma can only diseases like arthritis that… Diseases that are connected to like failing organs or pain since those are connected to the nervous system

I think the implication is that Ginny contracted something like HIV/AIDS…. A disease that Gets sexually transmitted but can also be passed from Mother to child and is extremely fatal… So Kuma can’t push out diseases like these that are tied to like Viruses and bacteria
Kuma said "mild" illnesses

I'll remember this when Dragon shoves Saturn's head up St. Charloss's ass.

You better not wank him then.
:saden:
U mean luffy
Bonney and kuma are waiting for nika
Not for the desk merchant no wonder u keep defending dragon,another fav of yours is also a desk merchant:suresure:

G

Gorosei Informer

Lets bring all in context with this theory of mine:
Spoiler - One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion | Page 25 | Worstgen

So, i guess we can assume there is someone or something which is "infecting" specific people, or poisining them with Amber Lead.
Ooooh I didnt think of the Amber Lead angle! Honestly it could be the work of the former user of Doc Qs fruit, Doc Q is somehow only 27 too so unless hes a plant in BBs crew for the WG and has only been doing more recent incidents like Ginny, it cant be him ofc but it does make you wonder.
A Gorosei or Imu or the previous user of Doc Qs fruit or a Rocks Pirate or something. Maybe a former CP0 agent or something....

My spontaneous theory:
The CD which forcefully married Ginny really felt in love with her. He was kinda building a real relationship here, which made some other CDs, or even the Gorosei, worrying, since a child or smth would ruin the hierarchy and the strict separations of the races. Maybe Ginny was even a D..
Following this, they started to poisining Ginny, like they did before with the village of Law and his family, with Amber Lead. Maybe this is one of the powers of a Gorosei, maybe even Saturn himself.
With that, they convinced her Husband, the CD, to get rid of her, before she is infecting the CDs too. It wouldnt surprise me if the husband himself died too.

Also, my theory a long time ago, was that Luffy is also a mix of CD and D., which is what the Gorosei heavily try to avoid. Maybe this is some requirement for awaking Nika or smth.
Thats a very interesting and ironic, bitterwseet possibility! Maybe Oda could throw in another good celestial dragon potentially here? Id much rather that be the case than what Oda is implying with what we know so far least ofc. Bonney being Kumas daughter never felt right to me and now I know why too.

Yeah I could see Ginny and thus Bonney being a D, hell Kuma deserves to be one too, would be extremely bittersweet, poetic and beautiful if if a man who has given up everuthng, his body, mind and soul for the greater good and cannot be human, cannot feel emotions anymore, somehow can still smile when he dies, maybe regaining his humanity and soul just before he dies. Oda referenced the Einstein experiment to try to find the weight of the human soul with Vegapunk, with them trying to figure out if the human body changes weight when it dies and why and by how much, thus theorising that its due to the soul leaving the body and thus has some actual literal weight to it?

I could see that yeah, gradually poisoning Ginny, which also sounds like a similar situation to Sora, another mother being made to be poisoned to death gradually for one reason or another until it kills her unfortunately.

Oh I could totally see that happening too, they could use the diseaase as justification that "commoners are filthy/tainted/cursed/whatever" when they sectely infected her all along and thus framed her. Thus justifying their segregation, the prejudice and such.

Ive expected Luffy will be a Celestial too, from his mothers side. Would help explain Dragons reptuation plus Dragon is definitely called Dragon for a reason ofc, cant be coincidence we have Celestial Dragons and Monkey D Dragon too. Nika being a mix of a Celestial and D Clan member needed to be awakened would be hilariously ironic and poetic too, id love that! I could see Oda making Luffy part Celestial Dragon to hype him up even more to osomehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.