Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the God Valley tournament killing everyone and doing it every 3 years or so etc was bullshit

It was totally overdone, ne need to go that far to show us how much the CD were piece of shit
Sure. However this is tip of the iceberg.

The CDs don't treat others as equals. That's the entire point of this. This is what Oda is getting at.
The CDs truly think they are superior and that the rest are animals. To them doing Ginny might be seen as doing an animal.

This is their characterization.

Authors never torture their characters like this unless they love them.
You think Oda loves Ginny? I mean itโ€™s Ginny who got raped and given AIDS and oassses on her AIDS to her daughterโ€ฆ Anything about Ginnyโ€™s story show that Oda really loves her? Does this show he loves her more than Nami?

Or do you mean Kuma is the one he loves because Kuma is the one that is really suffering from Ginny getting raped and tortured

It's extremely likely that the Celestial Dragons perform experiments on humans.

While humans or other species are enslaved, the Celestial Dragons behave like an alien species that is trying to invade them.

I think the rare diseases that people get from the Celestial Dragons are not STDs, and they aren't a result of Saturn's poison (assuming he has any!).

What it actually is, is very simple. The Celestial Dragons use various kinds of torture methods and experimentation instruments; they are deliberately giving humans rare diseases as a result of experimentation.

It's stuff like they turn their blood into other substances.

I think the God Valley tournament killing everyone and doing it every 3 years or so etc was bullshit

It was totally overdone, ne need to go that far to show us how much the CD were piece of shit
This was already enough imo, and we already knew that the CDs rape their slaves from Hancock's fb. Making an important side character and his child part of this rape impregnation story line places it in the center of the story

@Gorosei Informer Worst chapter to have this new name for lmao

People gonna be hating on you for no reason
Nobody should be hating for name alone. If someone names themselves "BadGuyOfThisStory" what does that mean apart from just a name?

The issue is when they defend the bad guys of the story. For example defending the servants of demons such the direct servant of Saturn. How can one be a fan and keep defending the character while hating on pirates for wanting a free world.

Status
Not open for further replies.