Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Hm? Now this is not my takeaway at all. I think the chapter title highlights that a world run by the CDs is not worth living in
Yes, but their damage on Kuma's life is irreversible already. Honestly, he's better off dead.

:doffyou::doffyou::doffyou:

You do have a point and were right on this occasion. But anyone with common sense was able to see Oda is going in a dark direction.
I am always right, not just this occasion, glad you agree you lack common sense

Problem is how you convey that message.
????
How exactly?

I said Ginny was raped and you all went full autism against me, saying I was a creep for even suggesting it.
I even said we are just gonna see Ginny being pregnant after she gets rescued, there will be no on-screen

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
I think the God Valley tournament killing everyone and doing it every 3 years or so etc was bullshit

It was totally overdone, ne need to go that far to show us how much the CD were piece of shit
This is just the beginning too.

Who knows how many such atrocities Oda is gonna draw so that we hate the CDs more.

Good morning..

Ok, I was wrong about Bonney's age. I take the L.

Now I want to know why she was considered special
. It's not like they cared about the Don Flamingo family when he tried to run away and he was a full blooded CD. A ''Bastard half-blood'' like Bonney should be under prejudice instead of being considered so important that she could be traded for a battleship and a admiral had to save her.

Maybe it was something to keep Kuma in line but, with his fruit and contact with Vegapunk, he would be able to save her. Specially since she was able to escape before and after he saw and lived as a slave of the CDs (be honest, would you let a kid that can turn into a hot woman even close to a CD?). The other reason would be because her fruit is needed for something. Overall, I think it may be the first possibility but the argument is weak AF.

The second question is why Kuma decided to die. If it was for Bonney is stupid AF (again, nothing even suggests that CDs are trustworthy).

Overall, looks like a mid chapter that gives more questions than answers...
More questions than answers
Like always
GODA

Status
Not open for further replies.