Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ended ages ago.

HxH feels a tiny bit like Yuyu remake. Very few good shows out there.

Not even sure what's good this season. Was watching Good Night World on Netflix, it started off decent but quickly spiraled into shit.
Guess the quality of authors today is mostly about how long they can keep a turd floating.
Ik it ended but it's better than this horse dung of a manga

Kuma's flashback would've been interesting maybe 10 years ago, when he was still somewhat of a credible threat, now his a a weak fodder that'd get one shotted by Luffy, but Oda seems stuck back 10 years ago thinking we need a huge 4-5 chapter long backstory on the dude.

Well, I guess the flashback is to make us feel for him when he inevitably gets used as a hype tool to hype Saturn, I'm guessing his gonna try attacking Saturn, get easily foddered and killed, and then Luffy's drums are gonna activate and his gonna attack Saturn and free Bonney and he and Bonney are gonna realise Luffys the warrior of liberation, its possible he'll get a fake out death too and his souls transformed to that seraphim.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Idk why edgelords have this thing where they call dudes cucks for stepping up like this. It's not impressive or cool or manly to ignore a child in need just because they aren't yours. He loved Ginny and it's not like she cheated on him, she was fucking raped. It's impressive and noble that he raised Bonney as his own, not something to be embarrassed about. Some real fuckin edgy ass losers here I swear

Kuma's flashback would've been interesting maybe 10 years ago, when he was still somewhat of a credible threat, now his a a weak fodder that'd get one shotted by Luffy, but Oda seems stuck back 10 years ago thinking we need a huge 4-5 chapter long backstory on the dude.

Well, I guess the flashback is to make us feel for him when he inevitably gets used as a hype tool to hype Saturn, I'm guessing his gonna try attacking Saturn, get easily foddered and killed, and then Luffy's drums are gonna activate and his gonna attack Saturn and free Bonney and he and Bonney are gonna realise Luffys the warrior of liberation, its possible he'll get a fake out death too and his souls transformed to that seraphim.
Your brain on powerscaling

I always considered 18-22 year old girls young and referred to them as such. Even when I was a teenager.

On panel Bonney is 18 or so and if BB cancelled her ability she's still 18. Really.

Oda doesn't need to make BB creepy too. BB is enough of a bad guy he doesn't need to be a fucking pedo.
I would say this just a retcon by oda not something he planned from the start.... Her statements and things which she did before are not something a child would do.....

Idk why edgelords have this thing where they call dudes cucks for stepping up like this. It's not impressive or cool or manly to ignore a child in need just because they aren't yours. He loved Ginny and it's not like she cheated on him, she was fucking raped. It's impressive and noble that he raised Bonney as his own, not something to be embarrassed about. Some real fuckin edgy ass losers here I swear
Especially coming from a guy whose purpose in life is helping others and whose idol is the warrior of liberation Nika.

Status
Not open for further replies.