Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but he told Luffy “we won’t see each other again” and Bonney who saw his entire backstory confirmed he’s dead leads me to believe that he won’t come back. His body will do a last heroic act because Oda hinted at the creations not losing their will entirely earlier in the arc
Kuma's soul is still there in Egghead he can come back in a new body

Lol Oda since then:

- Killed two Scabbards
- Killed two VP bodies
- Basically had Shanks murder Kid (yes im sure he's still alive)
- Had Blackbeard drop Law from the PK race
- Killed Cobra
- Made the Gorosei into weird demonic entities with Imu
- Captured Garp, which might lead to his death.
- Made the God Knights despicable, thus far
- Made the God Valley incident about genocide.
- Had Ginney essentially raped and forced to have a child.

Likely ending with Kuma surrendering his mind for some other fucked reason (i assume to save Bonney's life from the blood disease)

He's fooling around alrightXD

At this point I don't even care what Oda does with this manga, even if Dragon pulls up and destroys Saturn or something it won't erase how dog shit this flashback is, and how he then went on to try and sexualize the fucking rape baby and justify it with "B-But she has the age fruit!"
I'm done, man, Oda's fell off too hard, I'm watching Yu Yu Hakusho from now on.
That ended ages ago.

HxH feels a tiny bit like Yuyu remake. Very few good shows out there.

Not even sure what's good this season. Was watching Good Night World on Netflix, it started off decent but quickly spiraled into shit.
Guess the quality of authors today is mostly about how long they can keep a turd floating.

potty! :pepemwai:
Rocks really out here looking like a good guy freedom fighter more and more. Can't believe Garp and Roger saved the filthy monsters also known as Celestial Dragons.
xebec while dying at god valley (with a smile, of course): you could have inherited a world without slaves but your father would rather keep the slave masters around... well, i did what i could, young padawan
the young padawan, aka a young impressionable marine, aka monkey d dragon: well shit :pepecry:

You know what's actually surprising. Bonney stopping Zoro from killing a Celestial Dragon in Saboady.

Maybe her hatred is directed at Saturn specifically. Either he gave her mother to said rapist CD or he was the predator himself

Status
Not open for further replies.