Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try Solo Leveling and Omniscient Reader. Korean manga is rising and I don't see pedo crap in it.

One Punch Man is still ok right? Tatsumaki is just a midget. Her supposedly younger sister has the right proportions.
I am not sure why I'm still reading chainsaw man.

Apart from that can't think of a good story at the moment coming out of Japan. Maybe I missed it.
Frieren is Really good one tho

Come on how can you accuse someone of being a pedo if he looks at a drawning of Bonney as we know her?
About Oda: remember that the Supernovas were created just a few hours before their debut chapter. Oda probably invented the details of her story later in time,her age was probably decided just recently.
Yeah, I don't blame the guys lusting over Bonney because they knew no better, that's obvious. I also believe Bonney's age is a retcon as well. But now, she's simply 12 despite her adult body. I mean, Momonosuke is still 8 years old even though he also has an adult body.

H

Herrera95

This is why powerscaling kills storytelling.
Nope it doesn't.

He just was wrong bringing powerscale to this debate.

Kuma's backstory is irrelevant because no one cares about him anymore as a character. He became a robot and stuff.

The most thing we wanted to see on his flashback was God Valley incident and Dragon.

Yeah, I don't blame the guys lusting over Bonney because they knew no better, that's obvious. I also believe Bonney's age is a retcon as well. But now, she's simply 12 despite her adult body. I mean, Momonosuke is still 8 years old even though he also has an adult body.
no excuse for this shit, not the hill to die on

Status
Not open for further replies.