Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree lol, Bonney is very much a tool being used to accentuate Kuma's background, not the other way around. If she were a potential crewmate, should have gotten a lot more focus. Kuma himself is the central plot thread that drives this arc, even more than VP being assassinated.

It would not surprise me if Bonney is left with VP in Elbaf, while he goes off to help the crew finish their journey
???

I'm not saying who will or will no become a SH, but bonney has clearly had tons off focus this arc.

Im not, characters with tragic pasts tend to not die in this series lol. They tend to live on for the sake of character growth.
Post automatically merged:

The fuck is even your point in this comment lol
Kuma has had a complete arc and all he needs is to have his faith reaffirmed and get confirmation that it was all worth it though. This isn't Odas usual pattern already.

No this doesn’t work. Why would Kuma put preserving himself over his duties as a Rev?

Kuma willingly becoming a cyborg SLAVE of the WG has to be way more than him just preserving himself… it makes more sense that Vegapunk could cure Bonney but the Government learned about what was happening and give Kuma a deal, Cure Bonney in exchange for letting Vegapunk turn him into a slave again
Of course what i said may not be 100% true, but Kuma willingly turning himself into a robot to save bonney isn't surprising. We've seen what kuma is willing to sacrifice for even strangers. He would do whatever it takes to save Bonney.

WG forcing Kuma is an obvious guess as well but for that we need the complete timeline of when he became a Warlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.